Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Anyone who actively tries to dodge train fares by doing stuff like this/hiding in the toilets when they see the conductor is pretty sad tbh.

What happened to going out the door between carriages and running along the roof to the carriage the conductor has already checked?

Tried to jump a train yesterday from Newcastle to Berwick and got caught. £52 it cost me. Thought right, takes 45mins, wait for the guard, move to other end of train, he won't have time. What rolls in to station, a train with 3 fucking carriages, nabbed by Morpeth.

Unless you're a wee ned, this is just sad.

On the wife's XMAS work night out on Friday.

Just took a big pish and am washing my hands.

Guy stands next to me at the sink and is admiring himself in the mirror whilst buttoning his fly.

Then just walks off without so much as touching a tap.

WTF????

Edited by Gaz FFC

This story all takes place at a sink. You never once mentioned that you (correctly) 'took a big pish' in a urinal or toilet. Perhaps if you'd hadn't pished all over the sinks he'd have been more inclined to use them.

Who the hell goes on their wife's work Xmas night out anyway?! :P

mrs-claus-cape.jpg

This story all takes place at a sink. You never once mentioned that you (correctly) 'took a big pish' in a urinal or toilet. Perhaps if you'd hadn't pished all over the sinks he'd have been more inclined to use them.

Who the hell goes on their wife's work Xmas night out anyway?! :P

Me.

It's miles better than mine ????

Oh and I did use the urinal. Honestly

Edited by Gaz FFC

My boilers not heating the water, the gas is still working and the pilot light is on.

I know absolutely zero about boilers, where's Magee when you need him.

Are the radiators getting hot? If so it could be a valve needing replacing, happened to me a few weeks ago and the engineer fixed it in 10 minutes.

Are the radiators getting hot? If so it could be a valve needing replacing, happened to me a few weeks ago and the engineer fixed it in 10 minutes.

Yeah it's a valve, unfortunately my boilers no longer made so he said he might not be able to get the part. I have to wait for him to come back tomorrow to see if he's found an alternative.

Luckily I have an electric shower in the ensuite (albeit as powerful as slight drizzle) otherwise if be having a wet wipe bath tonight.

Having an en-suite makes you a snob?

I did have squid for dinner the other week, and used the word 'protagonist' in conversation, so I suppose I'm not only middle class but a snob now too. Jolly good!

You'll be joining KnightswoodBear on the class traitor list the way you're going.

You're getting into a grey area now. What if the en-suite is the only bathroom in the property? Does that still entitle the term snob, or is that deemed acceptable. I feel these need to be ironed out first, before we proceed.