Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The mods are in on it. They are in league with the Bacon Lobby. They are Bacon Sympathisers who want to cover up the truth. I bet they're all chewing on Horse Bacon right now.

This isn't the last of this matter. The truth will out. I won't be stopped.

ABOD ( Apprentice boys of Derry ), I looked it up.

Marching up and down the road in the pishin rain banging drum and tootling daft wee flutes!

Wallopers every one! There's not even any walls round about that need f*ckin guarding!!

Tried to jump a train yesterday from Newcastle to Berwick and got caught. £52 it cost me. Thought right, takes 45mins, wait for the guard, move to other end of train, he won't have time. What rolls in to station, a train with 3 fucking carriages, nabbed by Morpeth.

Tried to jump a train yesterday from Newcastle to Berwick and got caught. £52 it cost me. Thought right, takes 45mins, wait for the guard, move to other end of train, he won't have time. What rolls in to station, a train with 3 fucking carriages, nabbed by Morpeth.

Anyone who actively tries to dodge train fares by doing stuff like this/hiding in the toilets when they see the conductor is pretty sad tbh.