Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People that get on the bus without letting people off first.

This evening when the bus doors opened, I waited for the people standing at the door to get off before I got on. But when they didn't move, I started to move just as the driver thought I wasn't getting on and he closed the doors. A few folk got a good laugh as I had my right arm inside the bus showing my pass and the rest of me outside waiting to get dragged along the road! Edited by microdave

Ill just about accept when the missus uses the car she needs to move the seat and mirrors.

But the fucking blowers,leave it!! Takes fucking ages to get them all in the exact right place.

She's going to kill me with that. I drive along the road with my windscreen misting up until I realise that she's pointed the blower away from the screen and towards the inside of the car. I always have at least some air going to the screen.

Ill just about accept when the missus uses the car she needs to move the seat and mirrors.

But the fucking blowers,leave it!! Takes fucking ages to get them all in the exact right place.

Everyone that drives my car is warned before taking it to leave everything the way it is as I don't want to put it all back.

Every fucking time I spend 10 minutes readjusting the seat.

Hermes delivery trying to claim a package was delivered to me at 7:45 tonight. Funny I was sitting here, don't remember the doorbell ringing, being handed the package and signing for it. Wankers