Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Went to KFC to get 1 of those burgers they were advertising 3 weeks ago and they've stopped going it.

Given we don't have a KFC in Falkirk I actually drove all the way to Cumbernauld to be left heartbroken.

There's a KFC in Alloa.

You tit.

At the checkout .......... "that's twenty pounds 30 pence, please", and the woman looks startled and only then proceeds to look for her purse, which is at the bottom of her bag. Did she think the stuff is free?

a gripe of mine

At the checkout .......... "that's twenty pounds 30 pence, please", and the woman looks startled and only then proceeds to look for her purse, which is at the bottom of her bag. Did she think the stuff is free?

Same applies to ATMs. That said, I'd imagine I'd be whinging about women blindly walking down the street whilst raking through their bags otherwise... but I suppose they could just stand beside the thing and let the rest of us use it whilst they faff around.

Same applies to ATMs. That said, I'd imagine I'd be whinging about women blindly walking down the street whilst raking through their bags otherwise... but I suppose they could just stand beside the thing and let the rest of us use it whilst they faff around.

I gave a beeatch a hard time at an atm in Portobello last year. I was running over to the atm so she sped up her walk slightly to nip in in front of me. Then she starts searching her bag for her purse. Then she takes about 3 days to get her card out her purse. She didn't take too kindly to being told that I could've had my cash out and be sitting back across the road enjoying my coffee. Silly twisted faced boot.

Women at petrol stations also.

Why do you think there's a queue of ten cars behind you?

Good time to look for something on passenger seat and look in mirror sorting hair?

Mooooove it!

Women at petrol stations also.

Why do you think there's a queue of ten cars behind you?

Good time to look for something on passenger seat and look in mirror sorting hair?

Mooooove it!

People who get back in their cars after coming out the petrol station and take two or three minutes to drive off deserve a beat down. Pull into the car park if your fucking brat of a child can't wait 30 seconds while you open their juice or crisps!

People who get back in their cars after coming out the petrol station and take two or three minutes to drive off deserve a beat down. Pull into the car park if your fucking brat of a child can't wait 30 seconds while you open their juice or crisps!

Or the ones who get out of the car, fill up, then go back into the car to rake around for their purse.

Or the ones who pull into a forecourt with two available pumps and they go to the one at the back therefore blocking access to the one at the front. Telt mode has been activated on a few occasions when this has happened.

Only person more annoying at petrol stations are the queue jumpers.

I'll sit waiting between two sets of pumps and when there's a space available it's mine surely?

No says mr arsehole in his rangerover last sat.

Got out beside him and asked if he knew the pumps could reach over both sides, think I whooshed him or he got embarrassed.

4x4 though, must be a tit.