Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Yeah I love driving about with hardly nobody else on the roads.

Probably the only benefit of working nightshirt was driving home at stupid o'clock and knowing there wasn't any complete fucktards around.

Those students that register just to get someone to fill in a survey for their dissertation.

At least have the decency to register months in advance, and make a contribution to the website first .

Fuds.

This. I'm all for helping people out but at least post a gif of some bouncing boobies in the Nightshift or make an arse of yourself by trying to argue with Supras in the EPL thread first.

Morons who get to the front of the pie queue and decide to browse the (limited) menu.

in contrast to this, see going into mcdonalds or something and having about 3 seconds to decide what you want before the inevitable "FIRST HERE PLEEZ"

does my tits in

Next time, try a number 1 all over.

All over her, that is.

Sniff. You might mock, but she was a certified honey. Early doors I clocked the exact moment where she thought to herself "wtf am I doing here"... it's hard to come back from that to be honest. I regaled her with my best anecdotes (most of which were stolen from here), but she couldn't be swayed.

It will undoubtedly be upsetting for the family of Hazel North regarding her disappearance, but Cairneyhill is not in Dunfermline.

"From the Cairneyhill area of the town".

No surprise from the 'Glasgow and West Scotland' BBC reporter seeing as it's beyond Cumbernauld.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-26697461