Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

East lothian council's decision to put speed bumps on the main road through the village at the bottom of our street. It takes ages to get of the street at the best of times due to the sheer volume of traffic, but now its an even longer wait due to folk having to slow down for the speed bumps.

That's kind of the point of speed bumps philpy...

Yes, I'm well aware of that Dave, but it's just a general pain in the arse having to wait longer it get out of the street and on to the main road.

Due to the fact that test centres have been shut. My wee street is used for everything from three point turns to reverse round the corner. I know we all have to learn but share it out a bit.

Someone pulling out of 5's an hour before you start and you know they'll be watching the football.

Sub human scum.

Indeed. A close second to that is people who don't respond to any texts until half an hour before you're playing, to tell you they will play. Away and shite.

Someone pulling out of 5's an hour before you start and you know they'll be watching the football.

Sub human scum.

These are the worst people.

Get 11 players lined up for next week then drop him at the last minute telling him there's been a mistake in counting.

I had a guy wanting me to pick up 6 boxes with plates inside them with no packing ,needless to say I refused to pick them up as the would have been smashed in transit.He was not a happy guy at all.

this women was bloody rude a box is at tge hub and has dry ice. If it was so vital do not stick it in the overnights

I'm 19 next Wednesday and I don't feel like it at all. It's hardly a big age by any means but I still feel like a wee boy for f**k's sake.