Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

She is actually 5. I prefer them to have a wee bit of an arse.

Chuck them in water without armbands. Then get them to use your erect penis as a floating aid. The semen will ensure they don't get swept away by the tide should you be in the sea.

Edited by DA Baracus

Coming back from our night out in Glasgow last night, we were rather looking forward to our double cheeseburger at the 24hr McDonalds next to our hotel at the SECC.

Imagine the rage when we weren't allowed in because of the pool of blood over the floor where there'd been a fight. We're still fuming.

Those ads that take over channels when they are off air. Teleshoping lots of healthy sweaty people who look ridiculously fit. Follwed by nice shiny folk turning perfectly good veg into a green mush.

I bought a new printer a few weeks ago, an HP Photosmart, the title is sooooooooooooooo ironic.

Could I print a photo from my laptop? nooooooooooooo

Could I print a photo from my tablet? nooooooooooooo

I had to print from my phone via the app, I am not fucking happy.

Has anyone else noticed the explosion in jakeballs who sound like utter morons trying to speak?

They sound like normal people the 1st few seconds after they wake up early.

I heard 1 jakeball yesterday and he sounded like talking was too much effort for him.

It really gets under my skin.

Just because your a fucked up waste of space, doesn't mean that basic things like speaking have to be hard.

A boy I used to be in school with used to go about in Celtic tops, and it soon changed to Pars tops and then he started going to Dunfermline games, pretending to be a Danny Dyer-type nutcase and had some illusion that he was some solid c**t that was a die-hard Pars fan. That wound me up enough, and I've just scrolled through Instagram to see that he went to the cup final today with his dad whom I assume is an Aberdeen fan himself. That might sound petty, but it gets worse. I'd accept if he just admitted he was there because his dad was going and it was a big day for the club etc, but I've just noticed that he's been posting pictures of the Aberdeen fans all day, saying how good they are and using ridiculous hashtags that suggest that he's remotely a Dons fan himself, like #standfree and #sheeponfire. What a complete fanny.

Edited by smpar

I know a guy who watches Man U and Real Madrid on tele and thinks he's a fan because of it.

Nae mate. You are just a classic gloryhunter and waste of oxygen

I don't think he can be labeled as a glory hunter watching Manchester United anymore

Doesn't sound that bad tbh, anyone who leaves the dark side to follow their local team is a guid c**t in my eyes.

That's true, I'd welcome anyone that wants to support their local side, especially Dunfermline, but he seems to be taking glory from Aberdeen winning the league cup and I really don't understand why you'd do that if you're supposed to be a Dunfermline fan.