Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Not being able to progess jobs/projects at work because other folk are too lazy or slow to do their part of it. Hence making me look lazy or slow. You end up doing half the work on about 5 things instead of completing 1 thing fully then moving onto something else.

Thought I'd unintentionally uninstalled the Navigation App on my phone (Blue Arrow !) so I quickly downloaded what turned out to be a absolutely dreadful app ahead of a we journey I wasn't sure of !!

Turns out the navigation App disappearing is down to a Google maps upgrade ... and you now have to faff about inside the Google Maps app menu to launch navigation mode :angry:

What a bunch of c'nts ... if it aint broke don't fix it - what the f'ck makes a developer think that increasing the number of steps required to do something is an improvement ??

Unistalled update !!

Thought I'd unintentionally uninstalled the Navigation App on my phone (Blue Arrow !) so I quickly downloaded what turned out to be a absolutely dreadful app ahead of a we journey I wasn't sure of !!

Turns out the navigation App disappearing is down to a Google maps upgrade ... and you now have to faff about inside the Google Maps app menu to launch navigation mode :angry:

What a bunch of c'nts ... if it aint broke don't fix it - what the f'ck makes a developer think that increasing the number of steps required to do something is an improvement ??

Unistalled update !!

Everyone should install and use Waze. If we did, we'd manage to avoid traffic jams as it alerts you to slow moving traffic. With enough users, it can even re-route you on the fly.

A warning point for using a word no-one ever telt me was not acceptable.

Was used in good humour.

Apparently I can be called a c**t a plastic or a diddie, but I can't use a word that rhymes with roof?

Warning? Maybe a message saying "Don't use that word". How the f**k am I supposed to know what I can/can't type on here when you consider a lot of the abusive words used, or words used abusively?

A warning point for using a word no-one ever telt me was not acceptable.

Was used in good humour.

Apparently I can be called a c**t a plastic or a diddie, but I can't use a word that rhymes with roof?

Warning? Maybe a message saying "Don't use that word". How the f**k am I supposed to know what I can/can't type on here when you consider a lot of the abusive words used, or words used abusively?

Under normal circumstances, I would fully support your plight but I cannot abide homophobes. So take your warning and think on, "Raidernation".

kate middleton isnae a milf. a milf has to be at least ages wi yer own mum ffs or it doesnae make sense.

remember i live near dundee where a wee chug over a milf using the other criteria could have ye in the jail.

She's 31. The average age is 28.7

aye but naebody on here has a 28-31 yo mum.

milf are at least 45. #nogoodkids

good grief

Edited by RandomGuy.

Id say the thing that gets on my nerves most is when my flatmate loudly chews his food, or even worse when he eats sweets like haribo it sounds like someone walking through a swap....only one thing worse....listening to those noises when one hasn't had a cigarette all day

Guest The Phoenix

Waiting for an interview...it's in an hour but by f**k I'm nervous sitting about

Top tips...

1. Listen to yourself breathing and concentrate on slowing it down.

2. Don't count sheep.

Good luck!

Not being able to progess jobs/projects at work because other folk are too lazy or slow to do their part of it. Hence making me look lazy or slow. You end up doing half the work on about 5 things instead of completing 1 thing fully then moving onto something else.

This is getting worse now. And it's the same lazy dick every time. I end up having to send emails to colleague or clients with half the information in it, just to give them something. Making me look like a usless dick.

Guest The Phoenix

This is getting worse now. And it's the same lazy dick every time. I end up having to send emails to colleague or clients with half the information in it, just to give them something. Making me look like a usless dick.

Send an e-mail to every client that the lazy dick is letting down giving them only his direct dial telephone number and advising them to contact him personally as a matter of urgency.

copy the lazy dick into the email and add a comment like - lazy dick will supply you with the rest of the information once it is complete.

puts all the onus on him to complete his part.

I have been quite conservative in my emails to people much higher up that me, and some external clients, up until now, saying things like 'I'm working on getting this to you shortly' or 'I've chased this up again this morning'. My boss and my other colleagues are fully aware of the situation. One colleague has actually threatened to leave because of this lazy dick. Said lazy dick gets paid more than me too.

I'm not likely to lose sleep over it, I don't see myself working here for the rest of my days. As the title of the thread says; it's a petty thing that gets on my nerves.