Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

One of the neighbours shouted at some of the kids last night.... For being too noisy. At 8.30 p.m. One of the mothers soon put the old c**t in his place. Did the old sconehunter never get out the house when he was little??

Didn't you once moan about kids playing football on a patch of grass next to your house?

Didn't you once moan about kids playing football on a patch of grass next to your house?

Yeh, only cos the last time they did it they damaged the heating vent on the side of the house. Anyways, they all play at the community centre now.

Walking down Sauchiehall Street today and passed the Bradfords bakery shop. Closed down along with the other Bradford shops. ( Hope Bert gets a new job soon )

It's a real pity that these local businesses are closing down while sh*te like Gregs flourishes on every corner.

Walking down Sauchiehall Street today and passed the Bradfords bakery shop. Closed down along with the other Bradford shops. ( Hope Bert gets a new job soon )

It's a real pity that these local businesses are closing down while sh*te like Gregs flourishes on every corner.

Whislt the likes of Greggs have definitely took away business from bakeries like Bradfords, the main reason they went out of business was through incredibly bad management. There were a huge amount of problems within the company from top to bottom but the management buried their heads in the sand and thought all the problems woukd just dissappear. A failure to modernise and adapt was their downfall and to be perfectly honest with you I'm glad to see the back of them.

Bins got emptied today but there's still rubbish left in my blue landfill bin.why can't the binman have a quick check and make sure the bins empty?surely that's the most basic part of his job.EMPTYING the bin.

Bins got emptied today but there's still rubbish left in my blue landfill bin.why can't the binman have a quick check and make sure the bins empty?surely that's the most basic part of his job.EMPTYING the bin.

The binmen round my way refuse to lift any bags that are left round the bin because they will do there back in.

Same here lichtie but my bin wasn't even overflowing.been on holiday for a week and it was half empty but they've left two binbags worth.fuckin mutants

What a joke. Do your binmen also lift the bags off the top if the lid doesn't shut then just leave them on the floor?

The binmen round my way refuse to lift any bags that are left round the bin because they will do there back in.

The binmen are instructed not to life any black bags that are not in a bin, even if the thing is lying next to it. (well thats what they are told in Glasgow)