Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People going at 40 on the a9. Not a particularly fun road and it's near enough impossible to overtake. Speed up you cuntos

40 is slow enough that you can get by easily enough its the fucking 52mph brigade. that do my nut

i do the a9 once a week and im almost certain it will be where i die.

Absolutely shitty day at work, I've had a complaint made against me so it's being investigated, had a review with a client where the mother had an unfair go at me and my staff team and I'm now supporting a client in putting ear drops in as well as clean his house.

Pissed off :(

Oh yeah, that wasn't the moan.

Just been accosted on Great Junction Street by two junkies off their tits on either smack or methadone. They were about 19, he's got his top off and the glare from his peely wally malnourished body can currently be seen from space.

She's equally malnourished with sunburnt legs up to the point where yesterday's shorts were, then it's a big white band across the top.

'Scuse me mister, ah've just been jumped by three lassies, ah dinnae ken where I am, huv ye got a loan o' a phone tae phone game?'...

Charming.

Edited by Mr Rational

Oh yeah, that wasn't the moan.

Just been accosted on Great Junction Street by two junkies off their tits on either smack or methadone. They were about 19, he's got his top off and the glare from his peely wally malnourished body can currently be seen from space.

She's equally malnourished with sunburnt legs up to the point where yesterday's shorts were, then it's a big white band across the top.

'Scuse me mister, ah've just been jumped by three lassies, ah dinnae ken where I am, huv ye got a loan o' a phone tae phone game?'...

Charming.

Did they need an emergency Playstation?