Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When the missus makes you a hot beverage without giving the option of tea or coffee and 9 times out of 10 she makes the opposite of what you want.

I got a cup of green tea this morning when I was looking forward to a nice cup of coffee to kickstart my day.

This is serious shit that surely gives me grounds to cancel the wedding later on in the year.

When the missus makes you a hot beverage without giving the option of tea or coffee and 9 times out of 10 she makes the opposite of what you want.

I got a cup of green tea this morning when I was looking forward to a nice cup of coffee to kickstart my day.

This is serious shit that surely gives me grounds to cancel the wedding later on in the year.

My wife gets mumpy when I make myself a cup of tea but not one for her. So far, you'd think fair enough, except she never makes cups of tea, giving it the old "I'm not good at it" bullshit. She also never drinks more than half a cup and often doesn't even touch it; "guess I wasn't in a tea mood". So we end up with half or full cups of tea around the house ready for the bairns to spill. Same with cans of juice. And a bottle of hooch she opened last night, took a mouthful of then fucked off out.

So take your lovingly made hot beverages and appreciate them my friend.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

My wife gets mumpy when I make myself a cup of tea but not one for her. So far, you'd think fair enough, except she never makes cups of tea, giving it the old "I'm not good at it" bullshit. She also never drinks more than half a cup and often doesn't even touch it; "guess I wasn't in a tea mood". So we end up with half or full cups of tea around the house ready for the bairns to spill. Same with cans of juice. And a bottle of hooch she opened last night, took a mouthful of then fucked off out.

So take your lovingly made hot beverages and appreciate them my friend.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Let's run away together.

Let's run away together.

Don't make it a "kilt only" dress code at the wedding. Lambie's Pigeon Feed will have a canary.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

A gay P&B wedding in the offing?

Will this be the first?

CraigKillie and my good self are getting married on October the 5th, so shit is going to get complicated here.

I can see a Charles, Diana and Camilla situation arising here.

I bags to be Diana.

Someone's alarm round the corner has been going off for about the last hour.

ETA: and just as i post the noise disappears. Don't know whether to be pleased, or annoyed as f*ck that it happened right as I posted.

Edited by Mark Connolly

CraigKillie and my good self are getting married on October the 5th, so shit is going to get complicated here.

I bags to be Diana.

Oooft. Don't buy a Mercedes for f**k sake.

People that walk side by side on the canal towpath and don't go single file to allow you to pass when approaching from the opposite direction!

Don't mind me...I'll just swim round you! :angry:

Someone's alarm round the corner has been going off for about the last hour.

ETA: and just as i post the noise disappears. Don't know whether to be pleased, or annoyed as f*ck that it happened right as I posted.

My street has had two blackouts recently and the alarm we have went off. It's sort of broken though, so we can't use it but it still went off.

The first time was half 11 on Monday night and the alarm was on for half until until power was restored.

My street has had two blackouts recently and the alarm we have went off. It's sort of broken though, so we can't use it but it still went off.

The first time was half 11 on Monday night and the alarm was on for half until until power was restored.

Some sensors are also a bit overly sensitive to heat - my maw and paw had one in their conservatory, which became an oven in the sun, and I regularly had to go and reset the alarm when they were on holiday. When the guys came to check the system, they moved the sensor, and no problems since.

I bags to be Diana.

Gangbanged In a minefield sounds shit