Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who have somehow got it into their head that you're supposed to signal right, while in the left lane, to go straight across a roundabout.

People who insist on pulling out in front of you, forcing you to brake, then crawl along in front of you when there was nothing behind you.

People who hog the middle lane on motorways.

People who think that driving safely = driving slowly, which thereby negates the need for trivial little things like observation/indicators/lane discipline/etc

I would love driving if there wasn't anyone else on the road.

People who have somehow got it into their head that you're supposed to signal right, while in the left lane, to go straight across a roundabout.

People who insist on pulling out in front of you, forcing you to brake, then crawl along in front of you when there was nothing behind you.

People who hog the middle lane on motorways.

People who think that driving safely = driving slowly, which thereby negates the need for trivial little things like observation/indicators/lane discipline/etc

I would love driving if there wasn't anyone else on the road.

Agree with all of these. The first one is rare but I've no idea where the notion comes from.

I've spent far too much money on alcohol this month due to holidays and that, so I'm not drinking until payday at least, which is fine.

It's international cider month and Wetherspoons pubs have a massive selection of ciders on tap. Lasts from the 10th - 28th July. Guess when I get paid? Yep, the 28th... and I'm working all day. :bairn:

Here is one right now, people queuing for the megabus in Aberdeen but making it two people wide incase they dont get a seat. Fck off, join the queue ya lazy stupid ugly old ckunts.

Sent from my LT30p using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I've spent far too much money on alcohol this month due to holidays and that, so I'm not drinking until payday at least, which is fine.

It's international cider month and Wetherspoons pubs have a massive selection of ciders on tap. Lasts from the 10th - 28th July. Guess when I get paid? Yep, the 28th... and I'm working all day. :bairn:

The correct amount of money to spend on alcohol at your age is all of it.

Anyone who wears t-shirts with things like "Beer disposal unit" or "If found, return to pub" on it. Your about as funny as terminal cancer. :rolleyes:

^^^ Just released from jail. Trying to re-establish herself.

Folk that reply directly after a post that includes umpteen images but still feel the need to quote the entire post that they're replying to.

This. Add people who quote a 'war and peace' post and simply add a one word reply or a smiley. I get rsi scrolling through the bloody things on my phone! I wish there was a way of limiting the text in a quote to a certain number of characters especially if you were using the app.

This. Add people who quote a 'war and peace' post and simply add a one word reply or a smiley. I get rsi scrolling through the bloody things on my phone! I wish there was a way of limiting the text in a quote to a certain number of characters especially if you were using the app.

Or when they quote it, the app does that read more bit and its all for a fecking lol