Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I like it mild. If you look at a map of the world, there aren't many places in this type of latitude with this climate so if people love it hot and like to whine about the climate I like here, there's a huuuuge list of places you can escape to. Most of the world in fact (minus the Antarctic of course... Which is actually a desert btw, not many know that)

Ordered the 3rd, 4th and 5th books from a series I'm currently working through. When I got home on Tuesday I had two book shaped parcels. I excitedly tore them open to reveal, sure enough, two books. Sadly it was the 4th and 5th ones. I'm still waiting on the 3rd one to arrive and don't have anything to read just now. I hate not having a book on the go.

A quick google suggests that you're referring to the Game Of Thrones books. It's not them. I plan to read them, but only after the TV series finishes, which could be a few years.

My wife is constant pain with her right foot, and will need surgery to basically rebuild it. However, due to Edinburgh city council's over-zealous approach to absences, she will have to wait nearly three months as if she goes off sick again she may lose her job. She is going to see the union rep to see if there is a way around it.

My wife is constant pain with her right foot, and will need surgery to basically rebuild it. However, due to Edinburgh city council's over-zealous approach to absences, she will have to wait nearly three months as if she goes off sick again she may lose her job. She is going to see the union rep to see if there is a way around it.

If you hadn't been such a dick in the first place, she wouldn't have had to kick you.

One from Mrs Maynard. People who pull out in front of you on the motorway and then drive really slowly .

Or dual carriageway; had that on the Dundee - Perth road today.

Also so many motorists today drive as if they are only aware of what is happening 20 yards in front of them. No general awareness of traffic, road conditions or f**k all.

Fat people don't bother me so much (well, they do quite a bit actually) but what's worse is watching one buy a pile of utter shite like muffins etc when you're behind them in a queue. Part of me wants to take it from them and say "wtf are you doing?!" but that would make me a c*** of the highest order.

At least in passing out and about you can pretend they're dieting or something.

I've sadly been medically obese (15.5 st) but I sorted it relatively quickly. Suddenly getting a desk job with regular meals on expenses soon takes it toll.

Oh, and when you see a fire engine heading in the direction of your home, instantly making you wonder whether or not you turned off the iron this morning... which you then can't remember doing but probably did... or did I? F***.

That statement is more than enough, fat people disgust me

I work beside a guy who is easily 25-30 stone. He makes Jabba the Hutt look like Kate Moss. If it was a medical condition or genetics or something I would maybe feel sorry for him, but the fact is the fat c**t only has himself to blame. He comes into work every day with an Asda bag full of Quality Streets, Milk Tray, Roses etc and scoffs the lot. At break time he fucks off to the shop and buys a load of more shite. I found his receipt from the shop the other day and it consisted of:

1 pack of Wagon Wheels

1 pack of Strawberry Bon Bons

2 x family size Galaxys

1 king size pack of Doritos

1 x 1 litre bottle of lemonade

1 tub of tomato and basil pasta

By the end of the day all he had left was the pasta (unopened) and a couple of Bon Bons. A truly repulsive individual.

I work beside a guy who is easily 25-30 stone. He makes Jabba the Hutt look like Kate Moss. If it was a medical condition or genetics or something I would maybe feel sorry for him, but the fact is the fat c**t only has himself to blame. He comes into work every day with an Asda bag full of Quality Streets, Milk Tray, Roses etc and scoffs the lot. At break time he fucks off to the shop and buys a load of more shite. I found his receipt from the shop the other day and it consisted of:

1 pack of Wagon Wheels

1 pack of Strawberry Bon Bons

2 x family size Galaxys

1 king size pack of Doritos

1 x 1 litre bottle of lemonade

1 tub of tomato and basil pasta

By the end of the day all he had left was the pasta (unopened) and a couple of Bon Bons. A truly repulsive individual.

What's the calorie count of that?!