Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

seems it was a mobile issue.

Anyhoo, pttgotn, late payment of wages. had stuff to be paid first thing but my wages never cleared till after 12.

Expecting charges shortly :(

People who press the button for pedestrians at a set of lights even though there are tons of folk already standing waiting and the button has clearly already been pressed.

May seem minor but it really does my head in.

People who press the button for pedestrians at a set of lights even though there are tons of folk already standing waiting and the button has clearly already been pressed.

May seem minor but it really does my head in.

I'd have to agree with you. It is quite annoying when you're standing at the lights and someone comes up and presses the button like it hasn't dawned on you to do it.

Even worse though are the cretins who don't press the button then wonder why the traffic won't stop.

The sheer ignorance of the vast majority of anyone below the age of 15 at my school is mind-boggling. Merely walking from one class to another can make you want to commit mass murder of some sort.

The sheer ignorance of the vast majority of anyone below the age of 15 at my school is mind-boggling. Merely walking from one class to another can make you want to commit mass murder of some sort.

4th years in my school currently on exam leave. They run about the corridors and act like total fannies in between exams, disturbing the rest of us. Arseholes. I hope the current 3rd years do the same to them when they are trying to study highers.

My exams start in 4 days, I know I will fail if I don't revise for it, yet I find myself doing everything to not do it. dry.gif

Wish I could just fucking study.

4th years in my school currently on exam leave. They run about the corridors and act like total fannies in between exams, disturbing the rest of us. Arseholes. I hope the current 3rd years do the same to them when they are trying to study highers.

That pisses me off too. They're all swaggering in and out of all my classes in an irritating casual stride as if to say "I'm not really supposed to be here, I'm doing exams and therefore I can do whatever the f**k I want."

dry.gif

I'm in fourth year and on study leave just now. :D

Do you stroll about other people's classes with a misplaced sense of confidence and authority just because you're on study leave?

I was out driving earlier and my phone rang, did not answer it BTW.

It then beeped to let me know I had voice mail, I then pulled over and listened to the message.

"hello Eva it's me call me back"

I would normally ignore this sort of thing, but was thinking it may have been important for Eva, so I texted back, saying "you have the wrong number"

Two hours later the phone rang, it was the same guy from before, so I answered.

Me, Hello.

Him, Is that Eva?

Me, I texted you back, saying you had a wrong number.

Him, So you're not Eva then?

Me, No.

Him, So where's Eva then?

Me, f**k off.

Edited by Zen Archer

Do you stroll about other people's classes with a misplaced sense of confidence and authority just because you're on study leave?

Not other people's classes no. It does give you a good feeling walking out of school though when everyone else is in class. :)