Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That annoying BT advert with the three "flatmates"

what person below the age of 40 favourite band is duran duran?huh.gif

The main guy in it (well, the guy with BT) got number one in FRONT magazine's c**t-list this month.

100% deserved.

I done my back on Sunday. I can't afford to take time off work so I have just been taking painkillers and using a deepheat spray.

It's really uncomfortable :(

Is heat a good idea ? When my back goes I go for the opposite, cold

I done my back on Sunday. I can't afford to take time off work so I have just been taking painkillers and using a deepheat spray.

It's really uncomfortable :(

If you've torn/pulled a muscle then heat will make it bleed which as you can understand

would be a bad thing. I got a gel pack thing from boots that you stick in the freezer then put in a thinsulate bag before putting it on the sore bit. It's reusable and very good.

I'm reading my way through the James Bond novels on my Kindle, and "You Only Live Twice" has been temporarily removed from Amazon, apparently so they can sort out some spelling mistakes or something.

I don't suppose anyone on here happens to have it already, in an ebook format, that they could send to me? It's very annoying given how the last book ended!

check your pm's ;)

Those plastic signs that are put up election times "Vote for this Shower of Bawbags" - Why does no-one ever come round and take them down again they hang about for months making a mess of the place

Agreed! Just to add to the election time annoyances, there was a bunch of 4 Scottish Labour fucknuggets out "campaigning" as I was on my way to the shop on Monday. The quotation marks are there because they weren't so much campaigning as having a natter in the street. The four of them stood in a group, taking up the whole width of the pavement and I had to walk in the road to get by them. Fucking p***ks.

Those plastic signs that are put up election times "Vote for this Shower of Bawbags" - Why does no-one ever come round and take them down again they hang about for months making a mess of the place

They can be fined for this. There is a set period after the election when they all have to be removed, cant remember exactly but its not that long. Any still up you can complain about them and hopefully have the party fined. :D

People that just don't get pedestrian etiquette. For those that don't, I have drawn a simple diagram.

If I'm 'Mr Blue' (stupid choice of colour, darn) walking along the pavement and person 2 will be obstructing me when I pass person 1, then Person 2 should switch sides behind Person 1 so they're not blocking up the whole feckin' way. It's not difficult.

post-13234-0-84581900-1335354896_thumb.j

Thanks.

They can be fined for this. There is a set period after the election when they all have to be removed, cant remember exactly but its not that long. Any still up you can complain about them and hopefully have the party fined. :D

Excellent - this could be promoted to reasons to be cheerful!

People that secretly and suddenly appear behind you from a side garden gate or something after you've just already checked that there's nobody behind you before letting of a ripper of a fart.

On a similar note, don't fart in the room at work even if you're alone. There's a 99% chance it'll reek and that someone will walk in before it clears with a shovel that you can start digging with.

I'm starting to dislike this website. Just wrote out a big comment for the Get Fit Stay Fit thread, looking for advice and then when I went to post it, I got a database error. dry.gif

I'm starting to dislike this website. Just wrote out a big comment for the Get Fit Stay Fit thread, looking for advice and then when I went to post it, I got a database error. dry.gif

I've been getting database errors too, the same ones I've been seeing on Rangers Media strangely enough. Probably all the bluenoses having a guest view of this when RM's in meltdown!

I've been getting database errors too, the same ones I've been seeing on Rangers Media strangely enough. Probably all the bluenoses having a guest view of this when RM's in meltdown!

Happened to me on my mobile twice yesterday, but hasn't happened on my desktop.