Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Well that's that then guys, it's back. I have the choice of going back on chemo meds (Temozolomide) or having the tumour removed. I'm not really sure what to do at the moment but after the 'failure' last time I'm leaning towards the operation. The only problem is it's situated in the frontal lobe which is your personality centre, so I'm a little concerned about the possible outcomes.

I hope things improve. My thought are with you ,puts things in perspective.

I hate when people ask me "is this the Glasgow train mate?"

Naw, its the fucking Hogwarts Express! Learn to read a noticeboard you shitcunts.

To be fair, I've been to stations where there's two trains scheduled in quick succession and you just want to make sure you're on the right one in case one was delayed and appeared before the other.

Had to put up with some bint from Virgin Media explaining to me that I will be getting a free upgrade and faster broadband speeds. Excellent I thought, so she trys to arrange a date for someone to bring a new router and to fix the line, no bother I said. then she decides to tell me this free service will cost me an extra £5 a month. I eventually had to just hang up on her as she was getting louder and louder. "YOU MUST TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS DEAL MR CLARK" silly cow.

It's pay weekend and i've lost my bank card. Pretty sure i've binned it by mistake.

Means i can't pay off my credit card for the month and as such i'll probably have massive interest payments dry.gif

I can remember half the number's but not the other half. which makes it more annoying that i've done something so stupid mad.gif

It's pay weekend and i've lost my bank card. Pretty sure i've binned it by mistake.

Means i can't pay off my credit card for the month and as such i'll probably have massive interest payments dry.gif

I can remember half the number's but not the other half. which makes it more annoying that i've done something so stupid mad.gif

Can you not just fire down the bank with ID and get them to sort it out?

To be fair, I've been to stations where there's two trains scheduled in quick succession and you just want to make sure you're on the right one in case one was delayed and appeared before the other.

I get the train every day from Central and there is normally a 'front train' and a 'rear train' for the upper platforms. The amount of times they've changed their mind and went up the carriages telling people to switch trains because the Neilston train is now the front train or vice versa is ridiculous.

I get the train every day from Central and there is normally a 'front train' and a 'rear train' for the upper platforms. The amount of times they've changed their mind and went up the carriages telling people to switch trains because the Neilston train is now the front train or vice versa is ridiculous.

I missed the first train back from Waverley on Monday morning because of this. Normally I check (doing exactly what Soap complained of) just to be extra sure, but it was 5am and there was nobody about. I was sitting on the train waiting, and had no idea there were two trains until a Scotrail guy told me I'd missed the Stirling train. <_<

Guest The Phoenix

I missed the first train back from Waverley on Monday morning because of this. Normally I check (doing exactly what Soap complained of) just to be extra sure, but it was 5am and there was nobody about. I was sitting on the train waiting, and had no idea there were two trains until a Scotrail guy told me I'd missed the Stirling train. <_<

:lol: :lol:

*Heads for RTBC*

:lol: :lol:

*Heads for RTBC*

:lol:

Given that I'd been in Waverley since half 3 (comedy of errors, our group got split up a bit, phone battery ran out, a friend I was with got refused entry to a club, so I went to make sure they were okay etc. etc.), it wasn't what I wanted to hear!

Guest The Phoenix

:lol:

Given that I'd been in Waverley since half 3 (comedy of errors, our group got split up a bit, phone battery ran out, a friend I was with got refused entry to a club, so I went to make sure they were okay etc. etc.), it wasn't what I wanted to hear!

I'm softening to your pain.*

You should swap notes with StewartyMac - his speciality is falling asleep and not waking up until the train is well past Stirling.

*I lied. :lol:

put an order to play for a game with additional downloadable content (via a card)

game arrived no dlc. so i contacted them. basically as they have sold as advertised.

got told to go and check the developer if they have a code.

surely that should be down to play to provide that and not me to be chasing it ? :angry:

I hate horse racing we a passion. A cruel sport indeed.

Only gonna get worse with the increasing changes forced by the animal rights tossers making it more dangerous for the horses :angry: