Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Well that's that then guys, it's back. I have the choice of going back on chemo meds (Temozolomide) or having the tumour removed. I'm not really sure what to do at the moment but after the 'failure' last time I'm leaning towards the operation. The only problem is it's situated in the frontal lobe

which is your personality centre, so I'm a little concerned about the possible outcomes.

That's awful news, BD. Stay strong, and the very best of luck!

Guest The Phoenix

Petty doesn't really do this justice, BD.

Obviously none of us can begin to understand what you are going through, so it's incredibly trite of me to say that I'd opt for the option that gave me the best long term outcome, irrespective of the risk. I suspect that's the operation.

Life's full of risks and this is right at the top of the list but people who don't take (calculated) risks seldom, if ever, achieve.

My very best wishes to you and your family. They must be going through all the emotions that you are.

TP.

Well that's that then guys, it's back. I have the choice of going back on chemo meds (Temozolomide) or having the tumour removed. I'm not really sure what to do at the moment but after the 'failure' last time I'm leaning towards the operation. The only problem is it's situated in the frontal lobe which is your personality centre, so I'm a little concerned about the possible outcomes.

Can only echo what others have said. Stay strong. Hopefully whatever decision you take it will work out for you.

Yep BD, good luck, im sure we are all rooting for uou.

I actually came on here to post that a really good friend has just been diagnosed with breast cancer, they have caught it early so at least that a positive thing to take from it.

So sometimes petty doesn't cover it, it should be nasty shitty evil things....

Well that's that then guys, it's back. I have the choice of going back on chemo meds (Temozolomide) or having the tumour removed. I'm not really sure what to do at the moment but after the 'failure' last time I'm leaning towards the operation. The only problem is it's situated in the frontal lobe which is your personality centre, so I'm a little concerned about the possible outcomes.

:(

Awful news. Good luck, BD. All the very best to you.

On the subject of the baggy boot mob, it's the mob that usually wear skinny jeans, the big baggy boots with no laces and normally some

sort of horrendous V-Neck type t-shirt or those hideous jumpers that have a scarf sewed onto the neck if you know what I mean, sometimes to complete this look these cretins will wear a straw hat or something, horrible horrible people.

As for the chino brigade, smpar is spot on, white plimsoles along with a shirt that is unbuttoned to the belly button to display a honking shaved chest with cheap tattoo and a selection of coloured bangles on the wrist, these people should be thrown down an abandoned mine shaft never to grace our streets again.

Harsh but fair.....

What's wrong with a pair of nice fitted jeans and some classic Adidas trainers?

Kids these days!

Edited by M0rtonfc

I prefer skinny jeans because I'm a skinny runt and anything approaching slim or baggier makes me look ridiculous and plimsolls are cheap as chips and can last ages.

Horrible news as well BD, can only extend my sympathies and hope you can find a happy ending out of all this.

Edited by NotThePars

I prefer skinny jeans because I'm a skinny runt and anything approaching slim or baggier makes me look ridiculous and plimsolls are cheap as chips and can last ages.

On the other hand with the serial Easter Egg munchers - there's a difference between skinny jeans and just getting fat. :P

I also have a pair of skinny jeans, well not skinny but they are slim jeans and that's fine, these jeans are ok but NOT with baggy boots with no laces and NOT with jeans tucked inside boots, this is just hideous and quite frankly insane!.

I'm no Gok fucking Wan here but deary me people can't honestly look in the mirror with that outfit on and go "oooh yes, I look tremendous"

My rant is over haha!

Hope whatever you decide upon has a positive outcome for you. Remember, I'm still hoping to have a few beers with you next time I'm in Prague.

Good luck.

Best of luck man.

Nothing more to add other than good luck and fingers crossed for a complete recovery whichever path you go down.

This guy in my football team nutted my dad cause I was getting a game and he wasn't. Jealous c**t.

Edited by smpar

People who get a game of football cause their old boys the coach.

I know someone exactly like that. His dad took over the team and played him in every game even though he weighed 18 stone at 15 and possibly weighs more now (wish I could say I'm exaggerating, but that's my opinion). c**t was only good for scrapping

with other players though.

Also best of luck BD

I also have a pair of skinny jeans, well not skinny but they are slim jeans and that's fine, these jeans are ok but NOT with baggy boots with no laces and NOT with jeans tucked inside boots, this is just hideous and quite frankly insane!.

I'm no Gok fucking Wan here but deary me people can't honestly look in the mirror with that outfit on and go "oooh yes, I look tremendous"

My rant is over haha!

Oh don't get me wrong I agree completely with you, the look that smpar described is fucking awful.

My petty thing is I want to watch Pointless but I'm back home at my parents and the father is insisting on watching the inferior The Chase.

Edited by NotThePars