Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Between 2pm and 4pm this afternoon my phone rang three times, and each time it was those fecking Asian call centres. Not sure if it was the same one but sometimes it's bordering on harassment. If I were to phone someone as much as these feckers phone me I'd get done for stalking.

dry.gif

i CHANGED MY MOBILE NUMBER TO GET AWAY FROM THESE CALLS

There is a massive pond next to my school, and a lot of pupils go there at lunch as there's an Ice Cream Van next to it. Today, a 1st year boy thought it would be clever to attempt to walk across the pond because it was frozen. Needless to say, he fell through the ice and his friend jumped in to save him. Both boys were clearly struggling yet the morons that had gathered round stood there laughing, taking photos and recording the incident before getting help.

Say what you like about the boy trying going into the pond in the first place, and for his pal for jumping in instead of getting help. However the fact that a crowd gathered and took photos before getting help is quite tragic in my opinion. Thankfully the boys are alright.

There is a massive pond next to my school, and a lot of pupils go there at lunch as there's an Ice Cream Van next to it. Today, a 1st year boy thought it would be clever to attempt to walk across the pond because it was frozen. Needless to say, he fell through the ice and his friend jumped in to save him. Both boys were clearly struggling yet the morons that had gathered round stood there laughing, taking photos and recording the incident before getting help.

Say what you like about the boy trying going into the pond in the first place, and for his pal for jumping in instead of getting help. However the fact that a crowd gathered and took photos before getting help is quite tragic in my opinion. Thankfully the boys are alright.

laugh.gif I wouldn't have taken pictures, certainly not videos. But fucking hell, that's funny.

:lol: My school was the one right next to Starks and without fail every winter you'd hear of someone who'd tried to walk on the ice and fallen through, before being sent home. Usually it was my mate Moff (no relation to the apparently fiery turned damp squib Ayr forward/winger) who for the first four years of school managed to consistently fall in the pond. Safe to say it was never a surprise to hear.

Had a dentist appointment this morning. Before that I was in a good mood, no tooth ache and watching Jeremy Kyle. 40 minutes later I had a numb face, bloody mouth, sore tooth and I was £109 poorer. I love going to the dentist. <_<

Had a dentist appointment this morning. Before that I was in a good mood, no tooth ache and watching Jeremy Kyle. 40 minutes later I had a numb face, bloody mouth, sore tooth and I was £109 poorer. I love going to the dentist. <_<

If you watch Jeremy Kyle you deserve to be in pain.

My PTTGOYN is a subject that has had it's own thread before - supermarket car park spaces. My advancing years and waistline is making it more and more difficult to get out of my car without hitting the door of the car next to me.

If you watch Jeremy Kyle you deserve to be in pain.

My PTTGOYN is a subject that has had it's own thread before - supermarket car park spaces. My advancing years and waistline is making it more and more difficult to get out of my car without hitting the door of the car next to me.

I find the terrible combination of spaces getting smaller, cars getting bigger and people unable to park make going to a car park stressful

I take great pride if someone is parked badly and at the vehicle in saying things like did you shut your eyes and hope for the best?

The daft cow downstairs from us was standing at her door at 6.20 this morning, waiting to moan at me and the wife for wearing our shoes around the flat first thing in the morning. Are we meant to leave the house in our fuckin stocking soles?? un-fuckinbelievable.