Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

the missus has been out with her pals at Subercube murdering kareoke. Nowt wrong with that.

She's in pissed as a fart, needed put to bed, will be suffering a hangover from hell tomorrow and to top it off, I had to go pay the taxi driver as she didn't have enough money dry.gif

I was enjoying a nice wee glass of whisky and watching the football league show after watching the guns of Naverone dry.gifdry.gif

Only another 50 years or so to go mate. Wait till the kids come along. i have to some keep fit stuff on Monday . I may die. Not my idea.

the missus has been out with her pals at Subercube murdering kareoke. Nowt wrong with that.

She's in pissed as a fart, needed put to bed, will be suffering a hangover from hell tomorrow and to top it off, I had to go pay the taxi driver as she didn't have enough money dry.gif

I was enjoying a nice wee glass of whisky and watching the football league show after watching the guns of Naverone dry.gifdry.gif

Aye, but think of the brownie points you have racked up being the helpful husband wink.gif

Only another 50 years or so to go mate. Wait till the kids come along. i have to some keep fit stuff on Monday . I may die. Not my idea.

Not happening.

Most husbands would see that as an opportunity rather than a PTTGOYN.

Again, not happening.

Aye, but think of the brownie points you have racked up being the helpful husband wink.gif

It's January, the coupons for blow jobs didn't extend into the new year dry.gif

You get coupons for them? blink.gif

Wish i had asked for that at Xmas cool.gif

Ach, you know how it is. If you wash the car/walk the dog/run me to the shops etc, wink wink. Her best pal says 'the promise of a blow job goes a long way', except all the promises throughout the year, well they expire on the first of January. All the married men on here know exactly what I'm meaning.

Do you not get a warm glow from all the helpful comments here on P&B .

We are all in the same boat mate, this is a self-help group.

Ach, you know how it is. If you wash the car/walk the dog/run me to the shops etc, wink wink. Her best pal says 'the promise of a blow job goes a long way', except all the promises throughout the year, well they expire on the first of January. All the married men on here know exactly what I'm meaning.

We are all in the same boat mate, this is a self-help group.

im going to hrlp myself to amnother drink. how dessss spel checj work agin

Is it a sign of getting old that I think it totally unacceptable that parents allow their children to eat stuff going round the supermarket prior to actually paying for it? :unsure:

Edited by H Wragg

Is it a sign of getting old that I think it totally unacceptable that parents allow their children to eat stuff going round the supermarket prior to actually paying for it? :unsure:

I regularly 'graze' from the mix up section in Asda. f**k the system.

I regularly 'graze' from the mix up section in Asda. f**k the system.

That's fine. I have no problem with n adult engaging in blatant theft. They know what they're doing. :P

I'm more pissed off with folk who can't tell their weans that they need to wait for half an hour for an apple/packet of crisps etc.

I see open pick 'n mix as the equivalent of the free-tasting plate in the bakers. smile.gif

I seen a couple of neds, must have been about 20 years old, go into the Thorntons in Buchanan Galleries to skip the entire queue and lift the free sample tray out the shop. Quite a sight

Edited by Milevskiy