Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Cringey arguments about the tax payer and what 'we' pay for. My brother was involved in an incredibly cringeworthy argument about why Scottish people are paying for this new speed-train service from Birmingham to London. It was quite petty with the clichéd stuff about Scottish tax being paid in England. Poor stuff indeed.

Toilet seats that fall down automatically when you lift them. I don't know if they were invented this way or the person who put the toilet seat on the toilet didn't put it on right. Either way someone has to die for it. The sacrifice i have to make by holding the toilet seat while i piss can only be equalled with human sacrifice.

Those silly things you need to type into a field in some web pages when you make an arse of logging on. You can read them, all the letters are squashed up in psychedelic colours. God the reason i cant log on is that i'm out my box.

the missus has been out with her pals at Subercube murdering kareoke. Nowt wrong with that.

She's in pissed as a fart, needed put to bed, will be suffering a hangover from hell tomorrow and to top it off, I had to go pay the taxi driver as she didn't have enough money dry.gif

I was enjoying a nice wee glass of whisky and watching the football league show after watching the guns of Naverone dry.gifdry.gif