Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Orange yet again fucking switching my phone off. Bill is paid, all is in order. :angry:

Turns outmy tarriff has ended as it was a '2010' tarriff and only runs til end of 2011. they no need to change me onto another one. £27.50 TO £33.50 with less texts/mins and internet coverage.

£27.50:

unlimited txts

1000 minutes

unlimited internet.

£33.50:

1000 texts

750 minutes

1GB internet.

wow ive just been shafted.

Edited by HEY_SIDNEY

Orange yet again fucking switching my phone off. Bill is paid, all is in order. :angry:

Turns outmy tarriff has ended as it was a '2010' tarriff and only runs til end of 2011. they no need to change me onto another one. £27.50 TO £33.50 with less texts/mins and internet coverage.

£27.50:

unlimited txts

1000 minutes

unlimited internet.

£33.50:

1000 texts

750 minutes

1GB internet.

Shouldn't orange have told you that before it finished? :unsure:

£27.50:

unlimited txts

1000 minutes

unlimited internet.

£33.50:

1000 texts

750 minutes

1GB internet.

Can they just change your contract like that? Surely you should remain on whatever contract you originally signed up to until you decide otherwise? Any changes forced on you would need to be agreed otherwise Orange themselves are reneging on the terms of the original contract. Check what your original contract terms said.

I only just found out that Natalie Portman got engaged last year.

Fucking devestated.

Does she not have a child as well?

Fear not, both Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry are single. You just need to move to LA and hatch an elaborate plan to marry them, before I get there of course :whistle

Shouldn't orange have told you that before it finished? :unsure:

Phone companies rarely do tell you when contracts finish etc. They're really cunty like that.

Does she not have a child as well?

Fear not, both Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry are single. You just need to move to LA and hatch an elaborate plan to marry them, before I get there of course :whistle

Don't forget Katherine Jenkins is also newly single....:wub:

Phone companies rarely do tell you when contracts finish etc. They're really cunty like that.

Unless it was explicitly stated in the T&Cs when he signed up to the contract that the rates were due to change, then I would think they are in breach of the contract and he would have the right to terminate the contract by giving written notice of the reasons why.

Had things to do today so I didn't go to sleep incase I slept in. Done what needed done and went to bed at 3pm, hoping to wake up tomorrow morning at around 7am in time to go to Annan. Slept for about 3 hours and can't sleep now :(. Looks like another all-nighter for me!

Had things to do today so I didn't go to sleep incase I slept in. Done what needed done and went to bed at 3pm, hoping to wake up tomorrow morning at around 7am in time to go to Annan. Slept for about 3 hours and can't sleep now :(. Looks like another all-nighter for me!

You're an idiot.

Cricket, wrestling and golf. Show some decent fucking sport at night Sky, you cuntholes.

It's fucking shite during the day as well. I pulled a couple of shifts over the festive period and made sure to keep sky Go on for company as it was quiet, not a single thing of interest was on for two straight days during the day.

Even 'Aerobics - Oz Style' would be better than that pish, at least there's wanking value in it. Ah well, time to catch up with my sky+ instead.

C4 shortly, Big trouble in little China. Get it on Dave :P