Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Drunken spotty faced students next door trying to lift weights at 5am. The whole building is clattering as they fail and the c***s wont answer the door.:angry: Grrr.

Feking quiet here and i cannot get bk to sleep. Is it to early for a can. Hope all is well mate.

c***s who think wearing stone island automatically makes them a ticket. Just been out in Alloa and bumped I to two c***s at the bar who think there a ticket until I offer them outside and they then shite there selfs and start all the usual calm down big man I'm only having a joke shite. Then I get the ex coming up to me asking how the f**k im doing! Well seeing as you fucking Walked out on me two months ago whilst all the shit I've went through with my mental health over the past 18 months then im doing great ya c**t. Seeing the look o. Her face wad nice when I called her a c**t and then told her sisters to fick off. A fucking boot of a family and a sorry excuse for a human being. I give her five year before she's either a junkie or on Jeremy Kyle. Well that's a year I've been o. The anti depressants and happy fucking birthday to you mr martazipene you mind numbing sleep disturbing flashback making c**t.

But apart from that........

Had a really nice meal last night(venison) but when did they stop serving food on plates??

Who the f**k wants to eat there dinner off of a chopping board

After they got board with rectangular plates , square plates,coloured plates, boards seem to be the natural progression. At least they still give us a knife and fork for now.

Drove all the way from Glasgow to fife to spend christmas with the inlaws. Got here and realised I've left the Mrs' presents at home. She says she doesn't mind- and given that she stopped me going back for them I think that's true- but I still feel like a right c**t :(

She probably doesn't mind at all. Accidents happen. Just give her her own private Christmas when you get home. Breakfast in bed with some bucks fizz while she opens them should so the trick and stop you feeling crap.

After they got board with rectangular plates , square plates,coloured plates, boards seem to be the natural progression. At least they still give us a knife and fork for now.

The worst part was they gave me a cranberry jus to go with it(which was really nice) but how the feck can you pour it on,on a chopping board??:angry:

The worst part was they gave me a cranberry jus to go with it(which was really nice) but how the feck can you pour it on,on a chopping board??:angry:

Was it runny or was it a thick sauce? If it's a thick sauce then you spoon it onto the plate chopping board,if it was runny pour a little at a time onto the meat.

Was it runny or was it a thick sauce? If it's a thick sauce then you spoon it onto the plate chopping board,if it was runny pour a little at a time onto the meat.

It was runny,i like to get the whole lot on in a oner though :(

It was runny,i like to get the whole lot on in a oner though :(

It's not easy when it's a runny sauce,was the chef pissed when he/she made it? :lol: I would have thought that the sauce would have been a bit like a jelly,were you could take a little with your knife and spread it on the food,but that's just me. :ph34r:

Out at the pub last night and everyone is up for a laugh, except for my mate who decides to continually bang on about how shit life is and he hates Christmas. Not keen on it myself, but it really is annoying when you're having a good time and you get see your friend in a mood simply because everyone else is having a good time. He then decided to lighten his mood by taking some mcat, I'm sure that will help him in the long term of course. <_<

Out at the pub last night and everyone is up for a laugh, except for my mate who decides to continually bang on about how shit life is and he hates Christmas. Not keen on it myself, but it really is annoying when you're having a good time and you get see your friend in a mood simply because everyone else is having a good time. He then decided to lighten his mood by taking some mcat, I'm sure that will help him in the long term of course. <_<

You've got to wonder why a guy who hates Christmas would come out for some pre-Christmassy drinks in the first place.

What a fanny. Just make sure he gets left out the next time you go to the pub, if he hates xmas so much then why go to the pub at this time of year in the first place??

You've got to wonder why a guy who hates Christmas would come out for some pre-Christmassy drinks in the first place.

Indeed. Maybe he got bullied into it? I got given so much hassle because I said I didn't want to go to our department christmas meal, I was constantly asked by people why I wouldn't go, and given grief when I said I didn't want to. Maybe he just went out of obligation?