Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There are a couple things really bugging me about this forum at the moment...

Firstly, the use of the words "wedge" and "score", when talking about money. I really, really particularly hate the word "wedge". Its such an ugly, classless word, and it cheapens any sentence it is used in.

Secondly, those fucking rage comics and troll face things. I really, really hate that badly drawn shit, and it really fucking irritates me. Its not funny, its not clever, its badly drawn, overused, offensive to my eyes shite. Why can't we stick with lolcats? Lolcats were good!

I appreciate that I've set myself up for a million of those fucking images, but I don't care.

You'll be having a party in your pants over the 'misspelt footballers' thread then.

buying jeans these days is enfuriating. Hardly any bootcut anywhere and then I come across the term 'anti-fit', from the nick of the breeks it was applied to, I reckon i'd have more joy trying to squeeze into a rubik's cube.

Jobby catcher jeans can f**k off as well.

There are a couple things really bugging me about this forum at the moment...

Firstly, the use of the words "wedge" and "score", when talking about money. I really, really particularly hate the word "wedge". Its such an ugly, classless word, and it cheapens any sentence it is used in.

Secondly, those fucking rage comics and troll face things. I really, really hate that badly drawn shit, and it really fucking irritates me. Its not funny, its not clever, its badly drawn, overused, offensive to my eyes shite. Why can't we stick with lolcats? Lolcats were good!

I appreciate that I've set myself up for a million of those fucking images, but I don't care.

Untitled-1.jpg?1288903617

Guest The Phoenix

Good call, I'd entirely forgot they existed! Pretty sure my girlfriend's got one in her house somewhere so that's getting nicked.

I think you'll find it's not a dongle and it would be a bit anal of you to nick it.

Woke up this morning and thought I had the measles or something equally disgusting as a rash had been developed all over my stomach, turns out it was just an allergic reaction to penicillin. And from this it's uncovered suspected glandular fever, got blood tests next week and wont get the results from that for a while. Told to stay off work all weekend and rest until I get the all clear.

Therefore I'm missing two 18ths this weekend, absolutely gutted and won't be able to drink until January or something daft like that.

296526_2290050685145_1065313396_32676907_1876769695_n.jpg