Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Understandable though. After sitting on your arse in your own home, things can sometimes get set in motion just by walking for 5 mins. Never done this myself though. Maybe I should to save a few pennies on bog roll and domestos.

After my parents split up, I used to take driving lessons from my dad on Sunday, and every Sunday without fail he'd show up to collect me from my mum's house and then go for a shite before we set off. I think it was a revenge mission :P

After my parents split up, I used to take driving lessons from my dad on Sunday, and every Sunday without fail he'd show up to collect me from my mum's house and then go for a shite before we set off. I think it was a revenge mission :P

Few things starting to make sense now...

Guest The Phoenix

I'd have thought abandoning her and leaving you behind was sufficient revenge in itself.

when you change the bairns nappy only for him to do a massive shit about two seconds later

contemplating rubbing his nose in it :yucky

I

That used to annoy me, then I realised that I wouldnae go for a shite in an un-flushed toilet so it's actually fair enough.

Pringles. OK so they are £1 in Tesco, I hum and haw about after deciding to only purchase one tube. Which flavour though? Sour cream and chive, BBQ, Salt and Vinegar were all very real options. I opt for Sour Cream and Chive as its been a while. No matter what flavour I buy I get bored about 1/3 of the way through and wish I bought another flavour, its not fair.

They really are for sharing but I'll now polish off the whole tube and feel sick shortly after as I don't really want them.

One of life's eternal problems.

Pringles. OK so they are £1 in Tesco, I hum and haw about after deciding to only purchase one tube. Which flavour though? Sour cream and chive, BBQ, Salt and Vinegar were all very real options. I opt for Sour Cream and Chive as its been a while. No matter what flavour I buy I get bored about 1/3 of the way through and wish I bought another flavour, its not fair.

They really are for sharing but I'll now polish off the whole tube and feel sick shortly after as I don't really want them.

One of life's eternal problems.

It's almost as if once you pop the lid off, you can't stop eating them. Or once you pop, you can't stop.

They should use that as their slogan.

Edited by JamboMikey

It's almost as if once you pop the lid off, you can't stop eating them. Or once you pop, you can't stop.

They should use that as their slogan.

I'm sure I've heard that slogan somewhere else too.

Knowing things that you shouldn't dry.gif

99% sure that my mate pumped my other mates burd, and I don't know if I should tell him or just leave it be. I'm not too good in these sort of situations.

You tell him obviously. Similar things A friend of mine was secretly pumping a girl(who was also part of the circle of friends) that another mate had been trying to get into for ages. I also fumbled around with another friends ex(also a member of the circle of friends) at a house party. Both of those scenarios ended badly, and it just made everything really awkward.

I'd suggest you all kick this lad in the pie and abandon him for being such a bawbag.

Knowing things that you shouldn't dry.gif

99% sure that my mate pumped my other mates burd, and I don't know if I should tell him or just leave it be. I'm not too good in these sort of situations.

Don't get involved. There's nothing worse than folk taking sides in shit that has the square root of f**k all to do with them. As long as he's not shagging your bird then there's zero reason for you to take sides or get involved. The adult thing to do is stay totally out of it, it's their business.

Don't get involved. There's nothing worse than folk taking sides in shit that has the square root of f**k all to do with them. As long as he's not shagging your bird then there's zero reason for you to take sides or get involved. The adult thing to do is stay totally out of it, it's their business.

Totally agree. You're not Jeremy Kyle, why would you want to be?

As an aside, you're "99% certain"? Then you shouldn't be saying anything in any case. With the slightest chance that you're wrong, you could end up looking like a massive c**t, with no mates at all!

Stay away, stay safe.

Offered a job as a supervisor with the Coop. I do not want it as its only meant to be a 'Uni job'. Best ways to say no without getting the boot from my 14 year old girls job?

Just take the fucker but let them know that you'll have to severely curtail your hours at certain times of the year. And most mornings. And afternoons.

Offered a job as a supervisor with the Coop. I do not want it as its only meant to be a 'Uni job'. Best ways to say no without getting the boot from my 14 year old girls job?

take it for the money and then make your lackeys do the work