Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Why would someone say that when they go to someones house? Let alone you letting them use your toilet when they are only five mins down/up the road? Tell them to get to f**k.

Think I read in one of those lists of Archaic laws that are still about that you have to let someone use your bog if they turn up on the doorstep, or am I imagining this and it's just a load of shite? (Pardon the pun)

...but the manky b*****ds just left their hoose 5 mins ago

Understandable though. After sitting on your arse in your own home, things can sometimes get set in motion just by walking for 5 mins. Never done this myself though. Maybe I should to save a few pennies on bog roll and domestos.

That would suprise me as Honda have a decent rep for good cars,I have never had one but a few mates swear by them.

cars yes, but gearboxes no. its basically the bearings and brushes not getting on, most 01-05 models suffer

the jazz has similar gearbox and has the same issue,

but once its repaired i will be a skint but happy guy again.

Think I read in one of those lists of Archaic laws that are still about that you have to let someone use your bog if they turn up on the doorstep, or am I imagining this and it's just a load of shite? (Pardon the pun)

No, I think this is correct unsure.gif .

How much will it cost to replace the box?

its getting stripped and rebuilt, £400 for starters..

guys website does seem to show he knows what hes doing, and honda edinburgh recommended him

Again i say ouch,I take it you will stick in a new clutch at the same time as it would make sense as the box is out.

well, not affordable at the moment which is a pain, i was trying to hold out till bonus pay and get both, but it was kicking out of gear soon as foot left the accelerator and it was grinding in 3rd. the synchro is gone. clutch feels fine, but state once the box is out is another question :(

Again i say ouch,I take it you will stick in a new clutch at the same time as it would make sense as the box is out.

Clutch is apparently in good nick. 3rd synchro gone, bearings replaced. Happy days

When people on this forum type "rediculous". It's "ridiculous" and it's a stupid typo to make because "i" and "e" are not near each other on the keyboard.

I somehow typed It's self rather than 'itself' earlier and promptly edited. Sometimes you only spot stupid mistakes once it's posted, but at least I can spell to spot a spelling mistake if you know what I mean. At work, I can proof read something on the computer screen and see nothing. As soon as it comes off the printer in hard copy, I'll spot some stupid mistake about a paragraph in.

My gripe of the day is when you fast forward on the digibox and it doesn't play when you want, just freezing and fast forwarding until it gets to the end. Maybe I just have a shite digibox.

When you're in a pub watching Jeff, they talk about a goal for about two mins and when it pops up on the vidiprinter 3 mins later, you get a "yaaaaaasssss!" from some guy that hasn't left his seat. Not had a Jeff afternoon for ages, must be winter.