Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

I am concerned about Mattie given his stated current "Location" relative to the amount of rent that his mother feels that this should attract.

Not paying out when they should be?

Just their stupidity sometimes.

Had a bet with Udinese v Atletico. DRAW H/T ONLY. 11/10. Signed by staff member as he had to phone up to get price. Fine.

Comes up and i go to collect at end of the game, and place it on counter and girl just laughs and says its was 2-0 'pal'.

Listen pal it was 0-0. back and forth these 2 comments went on, me just being as arrogant as she was tryin to be before eventually pointing out what type of bet it was. She still didnt understand. Dipped it in machine and said no bet available.

Bla bla bla, a told the girl due to it being a Europa League game that didnt involved a British club and wasnt an outright result, she would need to phone centre desk to confirm bet and result and outcome. Point blanked refused sayin i know how to do my job and said no and gave me my slip back. NAE BOTHER. Left and went up to another near by WH. My mate was behind counter, explained situation and he i was right but didnt wanna do it due to undermiming another shop which is fair enough.

Back to original shop(45 mins have past now) and told the 2 girls/ladies behind just please phone the centre desk. they finally do it , and hey-presto my money is given to me within 30 seconds.

On a brighter note i complained to CS and got £60 free bets :)

The word 'lad' and c***s who use it. It's not cool.

Disagree :D , my boss uses it for everyone! Good craic to hear him call somebody 20 years older than him 'lad', and hanging about if he is speaking to a woman just to see if he says it ( he usually dows ).

What is it with folk wearing trackies standing around with their hands in their pants and, often, fondling their genetalia? Firstly, you shouldn't be wearing a tracksuit unless you are participating, or travelling to participate, in a sports activity as IT LOOKS RIDICULOUS and secondly stop wanking in public places as it highly offensive.

Both offences should be punished by castration with two bricks.

What is it with folk wearing trackies standing around with their hands in their pants and, often, fondling their genetalia? Firstly, you shouldn't be wearing a tracksuit unless you are participating, or travelling to participate, in a sports activity as IT LOOKS RIDICULOUS and secondly stop wanking in public places as it highly offensive.

Both offences should be punished by castration with two bricks.

I take it you've never had crabs? Ghastly things.

Are they bad enough that you want to touch yourself at a bus-stop in front of children and disabled people? Not that I'm accusing you of being a filfy pervert or anyfing!

Or are you?

Depends what you would class as a pervert.

Joking aside I completely agree with you, god knows why neds feel the need to be constantly fondling thier genitals. Perhaps just to make sure that they're still there?