well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Folk going on about how sad they are that the last Harry Potter film is out on Friday and generally going on about how amazing it is is really getting on my tits. It's a load of wanky shite for children.

Folk going on about how sad they are that the last Harry Potter film is out on Friday and generally going on about how amazing it is is really getting on my tits. It's a load of wanky shite for children.

I've never actually seen any of them. Wizzards do my nut in.

But, but but it's brilliant! FWIW, I'm going on Saturday, and I'm pretty excited.

my count was out on my van today and i did 102 deliveries,Also cheers Capy for keeping on sending out timers on my run dry.gif

Mind you i did laugh when i noticed you wrote on the label :lol:

I wondered if you would see that...

That El Paso advert. Where the wee boy starts dancing after making a fajita, gets a weird look from his family before they all laugh lovingly at him, inviting him warmly back to the table. If that was my kid I would send him to his room for being a primadonna wee gayboy, not happily accept him to share my mexican food. What's worse it's a shite dance as well. Most infuriating advert on tv just now.

That El Paso advert. Where the wee boy starts dancing after making a fajita, gets a weird look from his family before they all laugh lovingly at him, inviting him warmly back to the table. If that was my kid I would send him to his room for being a primadonna wee gayboy, not happily accept him to share my mexican food. What's worse it's a shite dance as well. Most infuriating advert on tv just now.

All the el paso adverts recently have been eye-bleedingly cringeworthy.

But, but but it's brilliant! FWIW, I'm going on Saturday, and I'm pretty excited.

I got it out the Barras yesterday , he dies ;)

:lol:

I was offered a job 2 weeks ago, and was supposed to have an induction today. The only problem is, I haven't heard from the guy in 2 weeks and he isn't answering his phone. c**t.

Had work at 7:15 to 11:15 this morning, came home, did some work in the garden, fell asleep in the sun for an hour and now i've to go back to work 5:15 to 9:15 :(

Had work at 7:15 to 11:15 this morning, came home, did some work in the garden, fell asleep in the sun for an hour and now i've to go back to work 5:15 to 9:15 :(

Split shifts are chronic

The fact that I used to have over 5000 posts and was therefore able to change the wee sentence thing under my avatar.

Then I discovered a year or so ago that I was back to just under 4000 and could not change it any more, and that it clearly wasn't the standard "Sunday league sub" type thing.

I often wonder if the Buzzer thinks that I believe him to be bad company - which is not the case - I just haven't been able to change it until I return to the lofty heights of 5000 (and I refuse to add pish to threads just to do this in a hurry).

Mods?

I was at the beach for work today, and the water was freezing, it was windy, it was overcast, and I didn't have a change of clothes so I was uncomfortably wet for most of the day. That and sand gets everywhere.

The next time my car goes in for repairs, I must remember to immediately throw away the plastic seat cover the guys use to keep the seat clean, instead of stuffing it under the back of the seat.

Lovely weather today, sun out, nice and warm, I had the sun roof open and the windows down.

Doing 70 mph on the motorway, the circulating air in the car catches the plastic and blows it up like a parachute, next thing it's up over my head driving at 70 and it looks like the air bag has deployed.

To say that I had a bowel movement is putting it mildly, on the positive side, I have the weekend off and back to work on tuesday.

"I wanna buy your house. I wanna, i wanna buy your house. Riiiight nooow"

:blink:

See when you drive a round trip of 1010 miles to an interview (yes I'm submitting an expenses claim and yes there was an overnight stay involved) which starts at 8am and last most of the day, and then drive back home with the promise that they will 'phone you to let you know either way that evening'

and then the don't?

that'd be annoying enough yes?

you know, *that* I'm almost willing to accept. these things happen I was still driving till 1.20 am -I had oil issues which I had to improv solve en route but that's another story.

You know what my not quite P TTGOMN?

I *called* them this afternoon, 'oh, right yes, X will get back to you later tonight. he's in a meeting till 9pm'

,,,,,its 1.15 am now.

Now if I didn't get it, I'm submitting a fucking massive expense claim -fully receipted- and it was good experience of an english teaching interview -involving a demo lesson- and all of that tick, that's ok. I mean I'd like to get it -well at the moment I'll sleep on it. It's the utter contemptuous lack of thought/regard I'm being held in here, either phone me like you said -twice now- you said you would or don't. But don't say you will then don't!