Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

there's one on argyle street that is nigh on impossible to get out of. i went in by myself once, made a purchase and i'm not lying when i say that it took at least another 5 minutes for me to find my way out the store.

i agree with you buddy don't you worry

I've been into shops that are very, very difficult to get out of. If any of you are ever in Dallas: go to the North Park mall, park at Dillards, and go in the entrance on level 1 of the car park. Then try to find your way into the mall proper. Once you've done that, mince around the mall for a while, then find your way back to the car through Dillards. If you can accomplish either of the finding tasks in 5 minutes or less you're better man than I.

Talking about shops that are difficult to get out of, how difficult is it to get out of the old Cumbernauld shopping centre? There's at least half a dozen different parts you can get in, and I don't think I've ever managed to get out the same enterance I came in.

Talking about shops that are difficult to get out of, how difficult is it to get out of the old Cumbernauld shopping centre? There's at least half a dozen different parts you can get in, and I don't think I've ever managed to get out the same enterance I came in.

I've been going to it for years and I still need to think of where half the shops are and the best route to get to them. You probably couldn't think it is possible, but really, it's a struggle.

Can anyone remember the Channel 4 programme they done on it where they sent Janet Street Porter to it and she couldn't find an entrance? :lol: She was stuck on the duel carriageway where the loading docks are. I never knew that Tesco was the biggest in Scotland mind you.

Yup mate, a few boys i know were in last night putting the christmas stuff up, im guessing you were there to witness it 8)

Yeah I saw some folk there putting stuff up. We were travelling back from a wedding near Aberdeen so stopped in to get some juice and a sandwich.