Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Bit harsh.

Not all kids can behave like little Princesses. :(

tongue.gif

Anyway, you try sitting through a film with a two year old crying, talking and banging on his seat. It's annoying. The children clearly weren't enjoying it, selfish parents dry.gif

Edited by Honest Saints Fan

Guest The Phoenix

The cinema is not a babysitter. :P

For some reason, the film Clockwork Orange has entered my head.

She'd be a wow in the title role.

Guest The Phoenix

tongue.gif

Anyway, you try sitting through a film with a two year old crying, talking and banging on his seat. It's annoying. The children clearly weren't enjoying it, selfish parents dry.gif

On a serious note, I totally agree.

Parents who bring children to the cinema who clearly aren't of the age to appreciate the film should be neutered.

Hedgehogs have made a very dangerous enemy tonight.

While walking home from work tonight I managed to trip over a hedgehog right in front of the Bucky swilling young team.

So you encountered two sets of p***ks then? :P

I keep waking up around 3 after suffering nightmares :(

It is seriously getting on my nipples now as I struggle to get back to sleep. Goin to be shattered for work in a few hours.

Hedgehogs have made a very dangerous enemy tonight.

While walking home from work tonight I managed to trip over a hedgehog right in front of the Bucky swilling young team.

Speaking of hedgehogs,I was going down to tesco this morning and there was a very squashed hedgehog on the road. :barf

Edited by saints1884

The over-the-top love-in for the last Harry Potter film on facebook. People keep asking 'why haven't you seen it yet?'. I read the book, I know how it ends, and quite frankly couldn't care less about the film. OK?!

'So sad it's over :('

Wrong, it was over years ago. If you'd got off your lazy arses and bothered to read the book you would have fucking known this.

Noisey eaters, pisses me right off, and when your on lunch reading a book and yet someone still insists on sitting next to you talking shit

Noisey eaters, pisses me right off, and when your on lunch reading a book and yet someone still insists on sitting next to you talking shit when it's clear you just want a bit of peace & quiet

My next door neighbours left their dog in last night and the fucking thing howled and whined all night. Absolutel c***s. I've left a note on their door, assuming f*ck all will happen about it.,

Children in the cinema. I really can't understand why anyone take a toddler to see Harry Potter, a kid who is still in a pram and needs a dummy. Of course they are not going to sit still and watch the film so why would you take them? It just ruins it for everyone else. The couple next to me had two toddler sons and what looked like a new born baby, get a fuckin babysitter or don't go out.

Complain and if they are not removed, get a refund. ;)

My next door neighbours left their dog in last night and the fucking thing howled and whined all night. Absolutel c***s. I've left a note on their door, assuming f*ck all will happen about it.,

Next time this happens you have to act, Chris. Stick a small remote control toy vehicle through the neighbour's letterbox. The dog will come to see what's going on. Activate any garish light and and sound functions the toy may have and shepherd the canine to the room furthest away from your own living room (the neighbouring flat is likely to have the same floor plan as your own place, so with a bit of mental apptitute this shouldn't be too difficult) where it will sit and look at the toy with a perplexed look on its face, and most importantly, a significant reduction in the noise levels it was achieving previously.

I'm by no means an expert in the field, and I haven't had cause to execute the move myself, but if my experiments with remote control toys and my ex's dog are anything to go by this is just about crazy enough to work.

There may be an awkward moment when the neighbour returns home, opens the front door, finds a remote control tank or such like vacating the premises and trundling through the small gap you've left in your own door. If they have the audacity to chap you up to ask what the hell is going on, answer in a crash helmet and a cape you've fashioned from a bedsheet.

ICTChris 1 - 0 The Neighbours

If you're not a dog lover, a couple of sausages laced with some form of poison instead of a remote control toy will do the same job.

Children in the cinema. I really can't understand why anyone take a toddler to see Harry Potter, a kid who is still in a pram and needs a dummy. Of course they are not going to sit still and watch the film so why would you take them? It just ruins it for everyone else. The couple next to me had two toddler sons and what looked like a new born baby, get a fuckin babysitter or don't go out.

Try going to a film for grown ups.

If you're not a dog lover, a couple of sausages laced with some form of LAXATIVE instead of a remote control toy will do the same job.

edit for you Barry. this will teach them not to leave the dog home alone..