Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Ignore your dad. Follow your instructor. That way we won't pick up bad habits.

Yeah I made sure to tell him and all. Another thing he did to annoy me was to put the handbrake on at a junction, now I had it all under control, foot on the brake, it was flat and I was going nowhere, with no need for the handbrake. First time I've ever told my dad off. Shoe on the other foot and all that. :lol:

Yes you have, and I reserve the right to keep on nagging you despite this.

Anyhoo, leaflets done, going for a wee power nap then off to the next sale. dry.gif

Did you go to fort kinnaird?? we did, the wife wanted a pair of trainers from chav sports direct, i forgot about the next sale, took feckin ages to get parked <_<

When you go into the shitters at work, there's six of them all empty so you pick one and lo and behold some dick comes in and sits in the trap fucking right next to you. Add to that the fact that you've forgotten your earphones and so have to sit through the sounds and smells of him skittering out his boiled egg madras. Every wretch is greeted with the moan of a man who can only be too glad that last nights dinner is finally exiting his arse but the ringsting is getting increasingly worse.

Had to book transport from London to Glasgow on short notice for my wife and I and in order to save some cash for our holidays we plumped for the bus over the train or a plane. Needless to say that 6 hours into the journey we're seriously regretting it...

Just think of it as an adventure....

Just think of it as an adventure....

We've been stuck in central Manchester traffic jams for over an hour. Turns out that between our two drivers neither knows where Manchester bus station is or is able to understand the instructions from the sat nav. Total fucking farce.

We've been stuck in central Manchester traffic jams for over an hour. Turns out that between our two drivers neither knows where Manchester bus station is or is able to understand the instructions from the sat nav. Total fucking farce.

Do you have GPS or Google maps on your phone ?

If so, give the drivers a hand.

I done that trip last week. Except our driver took the wrong turn just before Kilburn and we circled North London for an hour before he yelled at a Red bus driver to ask if he could follow him through rush hour. Madness.

Do you have GPS or Google maps on your phone ?

If so, give the drivers a hand.

The problem seems to be finding the "right" bus station. We've been to one already but apparently we need to go to the other one. Only they don't know the name... several people have offered help but the drivers seem more interested in blindly following their own sat nav and their own garbled instructions from control rather than listening to people who might actually have a clue...

The problem seems to be finding the "right" bus station. We've been to one already but apparently we need to go to the other one. Only they don't know the name... several people have offered help but the drivers seem more interested in blindly following their own sat nav and their own garbled instructions from control rather than listening to people who might actually have a clue...

What bus operator are you travelling with ?

So I miss my bus to work this morning (it left 10 minutes early) :angry: . I then get on a different bus thinking it goes where I wanted to get to, now I would have been on time, but it turns out there are 2 different routes, same number different destination.

Needless to say I ended up being half an hour late for work.

Burst water pipe in the street. Not one of the people that live in the street thought about calling Scottish water about it,the idiot up stairs was home all day and just stood outside chatting to her mate in the street. :blink:

The bug I developed last week shows no signs of abating and has now moved onto the vomitting stage. Still went to work all last week, but couldn't get there today as I can't hold anything down. I hate missing work and I'm bored shitless.