Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Folk going on about how sad they are that the last Harry Potter film is out on Friday and generally going on about how amazing it is is really getting on my tits. It's a load of wanky shite for children.

Folk going on about how sad they are that the last Harry Potter film is out on Friday and generally going on about how amazing it is is really getting on my tits. It's a load of wanky shite for children.

I've never actually seen any of them. Wizzards do my nut in.

But, but but it's brilliant! FWIW, I'm going on Saturday, and I'm pretty excited.

my count was out on my van today and i did 102 deliveries,Also cheers Capy for keeping on sending out timers on my run dry.gif

Mind you i did laugh when i noticed you wrote on the label :lol:

I wondered if you would see that...

That El Paso advert. Where the wee boy starts dancing after making a fajita, gets a weird look from his family before they all laugh lovingly at him, inviting him warmly back to the table. If that was my kid I would send him to his room for being a primadonna wee gayboy, not happily accept him to share my mexican food. What's worse it's a shite dance as well. Most infuriating advert on tv just now.

That El Paso advert. Where the wee boy starts dancing after making a fajita, gets a weird look from his family before they all laugh lovingly at him, inviting him warmly back to the table. If that was my kid I would send him to his room for being a primadonna wee gayboy, not happily accept him to share my mexican food. What's worse it's a shite dance as well. Most infuriating advert on tv just now.

All the el paso adverts recently have been eye-bleedingly cringeworthy.

:lol: