Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Lichtie, i'm not trying to be funny, but i really think you should take a break from here for a bit mate. You're not doing yourself any favours with anyone, and you're only digging a bigger hole each time you post. To have a very cheap dig at keith (and his wife) is really shit. I hope you've had the decency to apologise to keith, how would you feel if something along the same lines happens to you a few years down the line, maybe ending up in you losing your home possibly? seriously mate, sort yourself out give yourself a very big shake.

You pathetic fucking twat.

Don't fucking start you useless piece of shit.

Shut the f**k up you little idiot. You really have no clue of how life works!

f**k off, what you have said actually shows how fucking naive you are, this isn't some bloody computer reality, this is peoples lives that are being affected and quite rightyl people are fucking pissed off at you. What you have said is actually bordering on disrespect for the said poster and frankly the sooner you f**k grow up the better.

I find it hard to believe you have never taken a severe kicking. Your certainly due one

You really need a good kick in the balls, you pathetic little w@nker.

Too much?

Well there it goes, I'm defending a 16 year old Smokie, not defending his post but rather the vitriol spewed out by everyone queuing up to be outraged on Keith's behalf.

Thanks for all the good wishes folks and L4L just think before you type ;)

Classy as ever, the one person who would have a right to be outraged keeping a cool head.

Lichtie, i'm not trying to be funny, but i really think you should take a break from here for a bit mate. You're not doing yourself any favours with anyone, and you're only digging a bigger hole each time you post. To have a very cheap dig at keith (and his wife) is really shit. I hope you've had the decency to apologise to keith, how would you feel if something along the same lines happens to you a few years down the line, maybe ending up in you losing your home possibly? seriously mate, sort yourself out give yourself a very big shake.

It could happen sooner than you think.

Did he not announce recently that his parents were seperating ?

WTF?! If anyone else had posted that it wouldn't be so much of an issue. Jesus, you'd think he had wished death on Keiths wife or something.

You must be Lichtieforlife as well.

Lichties post was just one more daft post to add to the thousands of daft posts on this website. It's hardly worth the reaction it got.

WTF?! If anyone else had posted that it wouldn't be so much of an issue. Jesus, you'd think he had wished death on Keiths wife or something.

Yeah, massive overreaction to a throw-away remark.

Anyway, my PTTGOYN is that I am out of a summer job after the next four weeks. Either the company folds or I am unable to work due to my 'failure' to work towards a care-work qualification.

But what about my fans?

Anyway, my PTTGOYN is that I am out of a summer job after the next four weeks. Either the company folds or I am unable to work due to my 'failure' to work towards a care-work qualification.

At least it means less work for you. Every cloud and all that.