Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Planking has to be the shittest craze ever.

It's quite embarrassing seeing some daft c**t lying face down thinking that it's funny.

A certain P&B'er on my Facebook has uploaded a photo of himself whilst planking. Looks a bit of a plonker, if I'm honest. :rolleyes:

Planking has to be the shittest craze ever.

It's quite embarrassing seeing some daft c**t lying face down thinking that it's funny.

Planking must be the best indicator for a long time that a certain section of the population are nothing but sheep. They follow this trend without once standing back and considering it objectively. If they did they would realise how fucking stupid it is.

Maybe they're just young and impressionable and, if so, will probably look back in a couple of years time and be really embarrassed.

Edited by Granny Danger

I honestly hadn't heard of 'planking' until there was a story on BBC news about a guy in Australia who had fallen and died after planking on something.

There's the probable answer - those who saw this story decided that planking makes them daredevils, regardless of whether or not they're only planking on their dinning room table and will be uninjured if they fall. Daredevils are cool, so planking must be cool also.

It looks lame.

Edited by Michael W

Guest The Phoenix

How the f**k do you go to Tenerife and come back with the cold <_<

You probably didn't.

The incubation period for the common cold virus can be as little as 12 hours with the peak of misery around 3 to 4 times that amount of time.

My wisdom teeth are coming in and one side is sore and infected which will almost certainly mean antibiotics, which means no drinking :(

Itll probably mean theyll be getting ripped out at some point. Enjoy!