Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

They took the controllers but not the unit? What does the note say? I'm assuming you live in halls of residence or just have really polite burglars??

It says "Sorry man, I need these right now. If you don't get them back in 3 weeks from 13/03/11 you wont ever get them back" Typed up on a word document! I'm adamant it was my brother giving them to his friend as I found half my snes games in his wardrobe where they have never been stored. He is denying it all so I will just have to buy one off of eBay for £5. b*****ds <_< . If they took the unit I would have actually bought a gun and killed everyone in this country until I found it! I am still sure it was my brother and his mate but I have no hard evidence. Nice of them to leave a note though. :angry:

Having a driving lesson, driving along at 30mph, I accidently miss third and go back into first, now of course the car doesnt like this and lurches froward for a few secomds. Now normally that would be alright, I am a learner after all mistakes will happen, albeit i am fairly embaressed I did that.

Now thats not my PTTGOYN, oh no, as this is going on the bitch with the personalised number plate, who was virtually on my back bumper, even though I was doing the speed limit. Right as this happens, she has to slap on the breaks (not my fault, she should have kept her distance). As she does this, she starts going mental, blarring horn and everything, shaking her head. Now come on, I'm a fucking learner give me a break, I was doing nothing wrong, just a mistake, shouldn't have been so close. Best thing is, I know where this bitch lives, so she better watch out.

Having a driving lesson, driving along at 30mph, I accidently miss third and go back into first, now of course the car doesnt like this and lurches froward for a few secomds. Now normally that would be alright, I am a learner after all mistakes will happen, albeit i am fairly embaressed I did that.

Now thats not my PTTGOYN, oh no, as this is going on the bitch with the personalised number plate, who was virtually on my back bumper, even though I was doing the speed limit. Right as this happens, she has to slap on the breaks (not my fault, she should have kept her distance). As she does this, she starts going mental, blarring horn and everything, shaking her head. Now come on, I'm a fucking learner give me a break, I was doing nothing wrong, just a mistake, shouldn't have been so close. Best thing is, I know where this bitch lives, so she better watch out.

:rolleyes:

Bloody learners. <_<

:rolleyes:

Bloody learners. dry.gif

I'll have you know, I'm a pretty good driver, are you honestly telling me you never missed a gear, my mum does it occassionally. So it's not like it's a starters mistake, it happens to everyone at some opint.

I'll have you know, I'm a pretty good driver, are you honestly telling me you never missed a gear, my mum does it occassionally. So it's not like it's a starters mistake, it happens to everyone at some opint.

Bloody women. rolleyes.gif

Not being allowed to buy cinema tickets because me and my friend were holding a couple of skateboards.

Not just being told that we weren't allowed in, but also that Cineworld can't just hold them for us because they aren't liable or some shit. p***ks.

I got chucked out of Clydebank Shopping Centre for skateboarding when I was 13.

I was always shite at it and couldn't go very far without falling off.

When folk say "i'm going for a cheeky pint" or a "cheeky fag". Errrrm, where's the need for the "cheeky" bit? you're going for a pint or a fag, how the f**k is that "cheeky"?? is your pint calling you names????? <_<

When folk say "i'm going for a cheeky pint" or a "cheeky fag". Errrrm, where's the need for the "cheeky" bit? you're going for a pint or a fag, how the f**k is that "cheeky"?? is your pint calling you names????? <_<

That annoys me, too. Bugs the shit out of me in fact.

Still waiting on my exam results and then finding out what degree classification I shall get. Almost everybody else I'm friends with has their marks and everything back and are relaxed. I'm shitting it :lol:

Generally it implies that it's not the correct time of day or opportunity for a pint or a fag, e.g. nipping out at lunchtime for a quick drink. In this sense it's "cheeky" in that it thumbs its nose at convention.