well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Hmmm depends if the nutty bird is worth one or not.

She certainly is. She's got a wean, but other than that I'd have no objections to pumping her.

Edit: £70k and the opportunity's yours. ;)

Edited by Sweet Pete

Full of lead maybe, the boot.

Nah, the thing is he's said to me a few times about how much of a control freak she is. We bam him up sometimes about how much of a psycho she is, and he actually said to me "You don't know the half of it", but he's ridiculously loved up. His mum and sister really don't like the lassie 'cos they see what she's like, and have tried saying to him about how he never sees his pals or anything anymore but like you say it seems to be making him more determined to spend even more time with her and they now look like they're gonnae move in together. She's already got a wee boy and has been offered a flat.

I fear he's a lost cause, and in fairness to her, if he's gonnae let her treat him like that then maybe he deserves all he gets. :ph34r:

Maybe he should grow a pair instead.

Maybe he should grow a pair instead.

Of course he should, if it wasn't my mate i would be laughing at the "mug".

Of course he should, if it wasn't my mate i would be laughing at the "mug".

You should be laughing at him anyway because he is your mate.

I need to go into Glasgow just to give a tenner in to attend the Graduation Ball. I really can't be bothered but I suppose it'll be a decent night

You should be laughing at him anyway because he is your mate.

You should be laughing at his ESPECIALLY because he's your mate.

It's what any good mate would do.

Of course. If they dont slate, harrass and generally abuse you at the slightest opportunity, theyre not really your mates.

Of course. If they don't slate, harass and generally abuse you at the slightest opportunity, they're not really your mates.

This.

Alan Titchmarsh can't be far off developing a vagina and becoming a Loose Woman panelist, the big fucking woman!

He's just rubbish.

The two Red Hot Chili Peppers albums that I own, Californiacation and By The Way, don't work on my iTunes. I've tried to import them on numerous times, and it puts them on, but it has a fuzzy distorted noise over the top - like a badly tuned radio.

The two Red Hot Chili Peppers albums that I own, Californiacation and By The Way, don't work on my iTunes. I've tried to import them on numerous times, and it puts them on, but it has a fuzzy distorted noise over the top - like a badly tuned radio.

:barf

Tell you what, I'll lend you Mother's Milk and Freaky Styley. :guinness

Decent enough advert, but how annoying is the burd's voice!? Like an even more irritating Duffy.

Hot though.

Gas canister in mercedes garage is away to blow . Whole areas shut for 24hrs apparently. This is not to far from my work. All slip roads around this area closed also.

Edited by G_Man1985

Gas canister in mercedes garage is away to blow . Whole areas shut for 24hrs apparently. This is not to far from my work. All slip roads around this area closed also.

Could it not conceivably land you a day off work? RTBC surely?

Could it not conceivably land you a day off work? RTBC surely?

I can see from my parents hours my works car park is fairly quiet. But Tesco will never shut for any day, trying to push to keep it open for christmas day this year