Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Neighbours having a huge ding dong with his bird. Police have already been to the door but you can still hear things getting smashed and doors being punched etc. Fucking annoying c**t has kept me up near enough all night.

Had exactly the same last night. The burd proceeded to lock him out of the flat so he was shouting and swearing to get back in again, went outside and started shouting up at the window, smashed the window on the door of the communal entrance and kicked the flat door in and shouted and banged around for a while again. Police eventually arrived but by this time the burd and her young daughter had left. The c**t better be getting the front door fixed.

boss missing the o/t confirmation deadline. so my OT wont be paid in this months wage.

did i mention that i get paid 1 week before i go on hols so this has restricted my holiday money (whole reason i was doing O/T)

thank ferk i have paid the whole thing off

Cher Lloyd has brought out a new song and it is an absolute shambles. I just can't stand that girl. If it gets to No.1 in the charts then it will be the death of music.

That song is one of the main reasons I don't listen to chart music and haven't since I was about 14

Set up my SNES only to notice someone has stolen my controllers. It had a sorry note and everything. c**t. I am actually going to go on a killing spree until I get my SNES controllers back! :angry:

Disclaimer - I am/will not be going on a killing spree, its was a metaphor to sum up my anger.

Set up my SNES only to notice someone has stolen my controllers. It had a sorry note and everything. c**t. I am actually going to go on a killing spree until I get my SNES controllers back! :angry:

Disclaimer - I am/will not be going on a killing spree, its was a metaphor to sum up my anger.

They took the controllers but not the unit? What does the note say? I'm assuming you live in halls of residence or just have really polite burglars??

Not being allowed to buy cinema tickets because me and my friend were holding a couple of skateboards.

Not just being told that we weren't allowed in, but also that Cineworld can't just hold them for us because they aren't liable or some shit. p***ks.

Not being allowed to buy cinema tickets because me and my friend were holding a couple of skateboards.

Not just being told that we weren't allowed in, but also that Cineworld can't just hold them for us because they aren't liable or some shit. p***ks.

What age are you? 12? Do you wear a sideways baseball cap as well? Grow up.

The cinema should have refused entry on the grounds of 'looking like a knob'