Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I need to say it as I'm a wee bit 'oiled'.

I miss my old life in New Zealand. I miss the weather, the freedom, my job, going out in Ponsonby, holidays in Fiji/OZ, playing golf with my mate and my old man, fish and chips, the food, the attiude of people, my FTO, going to the Polynesian spa in Rotarua, mussle pots in the Belgian beer cafe, scallops down Mission Bay, Movenpick ice cream in Mission Bay, Cable Bay vinyards in Waiheke Island, St Pierre's sushi for lunch, cadbury's rocky road, the gypsy tea room in Grey Lynn and Montheith's black steak pie at Malt, in fact Monteith's cider and generally having the best time of my life.

I think I'm now having my mid-life crisis :(

So basically you like eating?

-------------------------------

One minor little thing that has been irking me...

Does everyone (except the Platinum members) have livingsocial advertising the best lobster for a totally random town in the Midlands? I could understand if it was based on your location or whatever, but why Northampton?

I can't imagine there are many places to go for lobster in Northampton, so it doesn't seem like much of a claim!

Google images first hit for Northampton lobster...

0,,10273~4649068,00.jpg

Edited by SaltyTON

So basically you like eating?

-------------------------------

One minor little thing that has been irking me...

Does everyone (except the Platinum members) have livingsocial advertising the best lobster for a totally random town in the Midlands? I could understand if it was based on your location or whatever, but why Northampton?

I can't imagine there are many places to go for lobster in Northampton, so it doesn't seem like much of a claim!

Google images first hit for Northampton lobster...

0,,10273~4649068,00.jpg

I have "Best Lobster in Kelty" on mine.

Northampton would have been preferable, to be honest.

I have a "pre-employment assessment" for an Electrician Apprenticeship on 22nd June which consists of an SECTT test and a Colour Vision Test. I am on holiday in Blackpool that week. I phoned them up asking if I could change it and they said they can't, even though I have organised to take the same test 6 days later. So now I need to get 3 trains to get back home the night before to go at 9am and do a shitey wee test that I could probably do with my fucking eyes shut. I better get this job.

I have a "pre-employment assessment" for an Electrician Apprenticeship on 22nd June which consists of an SECTT test and a Colour Vision Test. I am on holiday in Blackpool that week. I phoned them up asking if I could change it and they said they can't, even though I have organised to take the same test 6 days later. So now I need to get 3 trains to get back home the night before to go at 9am and do a shitey wee test that I could probably do with my fucking eyes shut. I better get this job.

If this is true you should be aiming for higher things.

Been told i'm getting put on another shift at work. With a smarmy c**t, a lazy c**t, and a 38 year old who acts like an 8 year old and doesnt talk to me. I'l be speaking to my foreman about it tommorow, and if nothing gets done i'l be looking for another job. Deep down i honestly cant stomach the people i've mentioned.

My internet isn't working... normally I'd reset the browser, but it's just that every website I've tried isn't connecting... except Pie and Bovril... what the fucking hell is going on? :blink: :blink: :blink:

One of my friends has turned out to be awol. He's been missing for months, but today we found out that the last thing my supervisor heard a few months ago, he was away back to Syria for a month, and nobody has heard from him since...