Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The beach at Raglan, attempting to surf on Christmas day at Papamoa beach, barbies, staring at the sky on a cloudless night (you have to live there to experience it), the sense of space, going up the kaimai hills with my mum's dogs, the Saturday farmer's market at my mum's, drinking beer in my old man's hot tub, soggy bottom sausages, double yokers, fannying about in a boat on lake Taupo, the exponents, the mooloo on match days, the quiz night at the Cook in Hamilton East, Wee Jo's banana cake, actually, the fact that every female bakes, AND THE WEATHER!!!

So, in summary, you like New Zealand :D

It does sound epic though

I need to say it as I'm a wee bit 'oiled'.

I miss my old life in New Zealand. I miss the weather, the freedom, my job, going out in Ponsonby, holidays in Fiji/OZ, playing golf with my mate and my old man, fish and chips, the food, the attiude of people, my FTO, going to the Polynesian spa in Rotarua, mussle pots in the Belgian beer cafe, scallops down Mission Bay, Movenpick ice cream in Mission Bay, Cable Bay vinyards in Waiheke Island, St Pierre's sushi for lunch, cadbury's rocky road, the gypsy tea room in Grey Lynn and Montheith's black steak pie at Malt, in fact Monteith's cider and generally having the best time of my life.

I think I'm now having my mid-life crisis :(

The beach at Raglan, attempting to surf on Christmas day at Papamoa beach, barbies, staring at the sky on a cloudless night (you have to live there to experience it), the sense of space, going up the kaimai hills with my mum's dogs, the Saturday farmer's market at my mum's, drinking beer in my old man's hot tub, soggy bottom sausages, double yokers, fannying about in a boat on lake Taupo, the exponents, the mooloo on match days, the quiz night at the Cook in Hamilton East, Wee Jo's banana cake, actually, the fact that every female bakes, AND THE WEATHER!!!

Apart from that though, you're really happy :unsure:

When my daughter wakes half6, gets me up wants the tv on.

We go downstairs, put it on and she falls asleep again in the couch whilst. I am awake and cant get back to sleep.

:(

Apart from that though, you're really happy :unsure:

ach, ignore me, was feeling a wee bit sorry for myself last night. Got up this morning, the sun is shining, I'm hangover free and I'm going to take the mutt out. All the remnants of the moonwalk are walking past my window just now, the reason why they are doing it puts my wee moan into perspective.

I've a job, a roof over my head, my health and a woman that loves me, what else do I need?

ach, ignore me, was feeling a wee bit sorry for myself last night. Got up this morning, the sun is shining, I'm hangover free and I'm going to take the mutt out. All the remnants of the moonwalk are walking past my window just now, the reason why they are doing it puts my wee moan into perspective.

I've a job, a roof over my head, my health and a woman that loves me, what else do I need?

You need a night on the piss with me mate, once you lisyen to me moaming......

trams.......

Pull the string and watch him go........................................................

Trams Trams...who mentioned trams...i need my happy pills..aghhhhh.

All you need :D