well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I can't sleep so I'm downstairs in the spare room while she's asleep upstairs.

Our youngest cat is very excited that I'm still up and keeps running around and jumping. Hope it doesn't wake her up as she's up for work at 7am tomorrow :(

Wine.

I'd love too but not sure getting plastered 7 hours before being induced into labour is a good idea.......then again might dull the pain!

Not really a petty complaint, it's more serious than that but I'm now unemployed. :( It was only ever a casual gig but it lasted for over 2 years and I enjoyed it although the money wasn't the best. Must get finger out to find proper job.

I'd love too but not sure getting plastered 7 hours before being induced into labour is a good idea.......then again might dull the pain!

That would be one c**t of a hangover though.

Burnt the living room carpet with an iron. Yes, carpets are expensive, but it was an accident and my mum is going tits about it. It's a barely noticeable mark for fucks sake!

Burnt the living room carpet with an iron. Yes, carpets are expensive, but it was an accident and my mum is going tits about it. It's a barely noticeable mark for fucks sake!

Why were you ironing on the floor? :huh:

The clues in his username.

IDIOTS: burnt a carpet with an iron? Simply turn your carpet into one of those fancy patterned ones by repeating the same mistake in a uniform layout across the whole of the floor.

Here's a WILD suggestion. Maybe he was ironing, on an ironing board and the iron FELL off the ironing board on to the carpet below. Maybe that's a bit too far fetched.

Here's a WILD suggestion. Maybe he was ironing, on an ironing board and the iron FELL off the ironing board on to the carpet below. Maybe that's a bit too far fetched.

What did he do after that happened, run around in a circle flapping his hands?

Correct, I tripped over the wire like the clumsy b*****d I am and the iron fell face down on the carpet. Thought it was pretty clear I wouldn't be ironing on the floor.

Correct, I tripped over the wire like the clumsy b*****d I am and the iron fell face down on the carpet. Thought it was pretty clear I wouldn't be ironing on the floor.

You could turn the carpet inside oot.

You could turn the carpet inside oot.

Thank you! I'll certainly keep that in mind. Superb idea, but I'll maybe do it when the folks are in bed. You don't think they'll notice, do you?

More to the point, if he lives with his maw why the f**k was he ironing?

More to the point, if he lives with his maw why the f**k was he ironing?

That's not the worst part either, my girlfriend was also in the house at the time. :(

That's not the worst part either, my girlfriend was also in the house at the time. :(

The good news is that you may never be asked to iron anything again!

You're from Dundee - nothing is assumed. ;)