Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Works just as well in here: I agree with your assessment but cans are much harder to find than bottles, so it is indeed an annoyance.

Good point. Tesco were doing them for 59p a can and they were ice cold, they better keep them going because I'll cry if they don't. Pretty much the best drink known to man.

No shame in that. ABC is a quality night out and a lot of tidy John McVeigh is a tit as well. Although the only thing that is annoying is that they don't let you back in if you go out. They only place to go out is the smokers area.

Edit: m i n g e seems to change to 'John McVeigh is a tit'.

Please tell me this isn't a whoosh?

I've also typed John McVeigh is a tit to see iff it turns into John Mcveigh is a tit

Edit to add..it does!

Edited by Unleash The Nade

it's gala day here in strathaven, i've missed out on it because of work, the police/ ambulance sirens have been going almost non-stop since half 9 and i can here the **** with their bigoted songs from my room.

I need to say it as I'm a wee bit 'oiled'.

I miss my old life in New Zealand. I miss the weather, the freedom, my job, going out in Ponsonby, holidays in Fiji/OZ, playing golf with my mate and my old man, fish and chips, the food, the attiude of people, my FTO, going to the Polynesian spa in Rotarua, mussle pots in the Belgian beer cafe, scallops down Mission Bay, Movenpick ice cream in Mission Bay, Cable Bay vinyards in Waiheke Island, St Pierre's sushi for lunch, cadbury's rocky road, the gypsy tea room in Grey Lynn and Montheith's black steak pie at Malt, in fact Monteith's cider and generally having the best time of my life.

I think I'm now having my mid-life crisis :(

I need to say it as I'm a wee bit 'oiled'.

I miss my old life in New Zealand. I miss the weather, the freedom, my job, going out in Ponsonby, holidays in Fiji/OZ, playing golf with my mate and my old man, fish and chips, the food, the attiude of people, my FTO, going to the Polynesian spa in Rotarua, mussle pots in the Belgian beer cafe, scallops down Mission Bay, Movenpick ice cream in Mission Bay, Cable Bay vinyards in Waiheke Island, St Pierre's sushi for lunch, cadbury's rocky road, the gypsy tea room in Grey Lynn and Montheith's black steak pie at Malt, in fact Monteith's cider and generally having the best time of my life.

I think I'm now having my mid-life crisis :(

Anything else? :P

Anything else? :P

The beach at Raglan, attempting to surf on Christmas day at Papamoa beach, barbies, staring at the sky on a cloudless night (you have to live there to experience it), the sense of space, going up the kaimai hills with my mum's dogs, the Saturday farmer's market at my mum's, drinking beer in my old man's hot tub, soggy bottom sausages, double yokers, fannying about in a boat on lake Taupo, the exponents, the mooloo on match days, the quiz night at the Cook in Hamilton East, Wee Jo's banana cake, actually, the fact that every female bakes, AND THE WEATHER!!!