Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm superstitious (Which is an annoying thing in itself) but why does volume 13 have to be the just perfect volume around? Always have to have it on 12 or 14, which is a notable difference.

I thought I had broken my wrist at 5's on Thursday. Heard a crunching noise, pain, rining in my ears, felt dizzy and sick etc. I played on of course. It was still sore yesterday. However the pain was put in perspective when I checked my finger in a pub lavvy door. It is fucking gouping. Fingernail is completely black. If I hadn't been drunk I'd have cried.

The five live website is fucked. I was trying to listen to Danny Baker this morning online and it keeps stuttering and freezing. This has been going on for weeks now. :angry:

Maybe it is just me....but when i go to charge say my phone./MP 3 etc ,i will try to connect the cable,it wont fit. So i try it the other way round..it wont fit. So i go back to the way i tried the 1st time and it slides home..sums up my life really.

Cats shitting on my flower beds, why not in my neighbours garden :(

I am at war with the neighbourhood cats, i wish they would shit in their own back yard, i am borrowing next doors staffies for the day I have shown them a picture of a cat and a tin of dog food. Go boys.

McDonalds Drive Thru today. I only passed through for a simple big Mac meal. Was promptly given to me and as I drive out, the road is backed up.

The parking slots have been filled up waiting for orders to be brought to the cars. The sign clearly states "2 spaces only, if further space is needed use car park"

There is not 2, not 3 but fucking 4 cars trying to fit, unsuccessfully into 2 spaces, I roll window down and shout at them to shift and they didn't budge. So I had to sit and watch these 4 arseholes maneouvre their way into 2 spaces.

Then some learner later cut me up as I was on a roundabout, didn't even attempt to look right, just pulled straight out and I had to slam on the anchors. Fucking stupid instructor wasn't even looking!

People are fucking idiots.

Folk who don't text properly when they're drunk. The odd typo i can understand, but the amount of people who deliberately misspell words to make it seem like they're absolutely hammered is crazy.

Today, I drove my car without the radio on. I never realised how much tyre squeal I generated on a simple commute to work, or how late I changed gears. My poor car. :(

Have you changed gear yet?

Last night three different people I don't know gave me the same line about how Edinburgh folk are so unfriendly and rude compared to Glaswegians. I agree to an extent that some of them can be, but weegies always bang on like it's some kind of fact (I'd suggest slagging off the place someone's from the first time you meet them is slightly rude).

I really like Glasgow as a city but the locals need to realise that Glasgow isn't this amazing, unique, dream city full of amazing, intelligent and interesting people. What's even worse is people from small towns around Glasgow who talk about every night out they have in "Glasvegas" like it's Hollywood.

Chill out weegies.

Edited by Guest