Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Some wee b*****d spat on my car today. Well my mum's, but I was driving. I gave him a blow of the horn after I had to practically do an emergency stop after he walked out in front of me to catch up with his pals after he hesitated running over the road with his them. The b*****d didn't even look and when he realised I had had to come to a standstill he just sauntered over in front of me at his own pace, I then gave him the horn, he mouthed someting then spat at the bonnet. The wee c**t got the fingers and a fair helping of four letter words. Spitting, especially on somebodys car, is fucking disgusting.

what a wee sod.

i would of had no hesitations to running him over

No, you're an absolute ride!

Is this grooming by the way? :unsure:

If it was grooming you would have at least given him a sweet and a wee push on a swing before coming out with lines like that.

People who drive cars that are far better than mine, much crapper than I drive. A case in point, driving between Kincardine and Rosyth today, there's big stretches of 60mph roads that you can see clearly, for miles, and it was pretty quiet, but the car in front of me was a BMW 4x4 (quite possibly an X5). Not only that, but it was the M version, for so-called high performance. Now, whoever was driving this, and presumably has spent a great deal of money on it, was tottering along at 50mph.

Now, I've got a Ford Ka, and a particularly shitty one at that. I shouldn't be stuck behind anyone, but that's not really my point.

I know it's their money, and they can spend it on whatever they like, but this is why it's a petty complaint. If you're not even going to drive at the speed limit, on a straight road with buckets of visibility, why spend thousands upon thousands on a car. Get a little run-around and build an extension or have another kid or something.

Some yobbo in a Ford Ka was really ruffling my barbour jacket today. What an oaf.

He probably didnt realise how hard it is to drive whilst reading "Rich fucker monthly"

Peasant :P

If it was grooming you would have at least given him a sweet and a wee push on a swing before coming out with lines like that.

Aye, cheers.

You seem experienced in these matters. Cool, cool......