Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

who needs alarms when you got a puppy who thinks 4am is toilet time and till 7am is renewed playtime.

the other dog, has senisbly taken to hiding under the covers away from puppy that i want to rename 'cujo'

who needs alarms when you got a puppy who thinks 4am is toilet time and till 7am is renewed playtime.

the other dog, has senisbly taken to hiding under the covers away from puppy that i want to rename 'cujo'

Ahh, one Issue i agree with the morning self on, that puppy would be getting blended.

First Scotrail, Migraines and Junkies.

I would have had to pay £73 quid to get a return ticket to Croy tomorrow morning, coming back on Sunday night just because I'd have to be in Cumbernauld for 10:30, therefore making the whole outward journey 'peak time'. ohmy.gif

Needless to say I said f**k that.

I would have had to pay £73 quid to get a return ticket to Croy tomorrow morning, coming back on Sunday night just because I'd have to be in Cumbernauld for 10:30, therefore making the whole outward journey 'peak time'. ohmy.gif

Needless to say I said f**k that.

they should be paying you to go to croy.

HMRC.

As a student, I don't need to pay tax on interest. But for one of my accounts, I forgot to send in R85 so when I got the tax statement in April, tax had been taken off. So I filled in the reclaim form and thought that would be that.

No.

Today, I got a letter telling my my new tax code reduces my personal allowance by £92. That isn't a problem, because even with tutoring etc. I don't hit it. But it's why they think I'm due them £92 in the first place. They surely know that I haven't earned nearly enough in 2010/11 to need to pay them back anything. And I'm still out of pocket.

Phone call tomorrow should be fun.

Turns out that I am getting the tax rebate I'm expecting, but they adjusted my tax code "just in case" my pay shoots up in the next year to over my personal allowance (hahaha), but I'm still registered for tax-free interest.

I suppose there's some logic in it.

People in my college class who write "RFC.1" and "CFC 1888 \|/ (the Broony apparently)" on their college folder. This might've been mildly acceptable in primary five. Notice it's only fans of 'them' who do it too.

People in my college class who write "RFC.1" and "CFC 1888 \|/ (the Broony apparently)" on their college folder. This might've been mildly acceptable in primary five. Notice it's only fans of 'them' who do it too.

I've got SFC #1 scrawled on my folder :ph34r:

224138_2028859959314_1178538007_2507670_8192759_n.jpg

I can't choose between walking the Cut or sitting out with a few bottles of cider. Ideally I'd do both but I could be knackered from the first and might not have the time to do both today.

I can't choose between walking the Cut or sitting out with a few bottles of cider. Ideally I'd do both but I could be knackered from the first and might not have the time to do both today.

Combine the two!

Some wee b*****d spat on my car today. Well my mum's, but I was driving. I gave him a blow of the horn after I had to practically do an emergency stop after he walked out in front of me to catch up with his pals after he hesitated running over the road with his them. The b*****d didn't even look and when he realised I had had to come to a standstill he just sauntered over in front of me at his own pace, I then gave him the horn, he mouthed someting then spat at the bonnet. The wee c**t got the fingers and a fair helping of four letter words. Spitting, especially on somebodys car, is fucking disgusting.

Edited by Enigma