Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I feel so sorry for guys. Woman are psycho bitches.

My brother was with this girl, newly engaged who seemed really nice... or not. They split up about two weeks ago and since then she has made his life hell. Saying he was abusive towards, he is harassing her and tonight she has even phoned the police on him about it all. All he has done is called her a bitch and sent a couple texts asking what they are going to do about the flat they have together. He is really worried in case the Police do come round, he's never had to deal with them before.

Thank feck they broke as they were about to move over to America.

Tomorrow at college I have a class at 9am - 11am then nothing 'til 2:30 pm and if I got the bus home I would roughly have 30 minutes free time at home before I would have to head back. It's going to be a long day <_< .

i take it you don't let your cats out the house?

we tend to leave the kitchen window open for our two cats and they come in and out when they please. they can be out for anything up to 3 days!

Only recently started letting her out, she's not strayed further than the garden before but I was more concerned as she hadn't had any food since breakfast, which is pretty unlike the fat wee shit :lol:

Further to my rant yesterday, the Chocolate Fireguard has once again failed to fax me delivery notes.

I'm beginning to wonder what the point of being here is really. Why am I plagued with morons who cannot do the simplest of tasks? I'm not even angry anymore, I expected it.

Oh well, time to phone and patronise the thick c**t some more.

If I got up and went to the library when my alarm went off I'd have probably be finished my work by now, however I'm still in the house and the library will now almost certainly be heaving. I don't have that much to do but have about 120 pages to print out :(

If I got up and went to the library when my alarm went off I'd have probably be finished my work by now, however I'm still in the house and the library will now almost certainly be heaving. I don't have that much to do but have about 120 pages to print out :(

Yet another battle with the morning self. The morning self is a c**t.

Yet another battle with the morning self. The morning self is a c**t.

You're not wrong, even more so when the alarm went off, I set it for another hour but I slept through it and woke up a mere 4 minutes later :huh:

You're not wrong, even more so when the alarm went off, I set it for another hour but I slept through it and woke up a mere 4 minutes later :huh:

it's mocking you. Mocking you, and your family (possibly).