Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Ah well nae fist fight folks I hate to report but the boy backed down once I showed him the e-mail I sent him last week saying that I couldn't go. The boy is still greeting because only 1 person out of 5 he invited turned up :lol: .

You may as well have kicked him in the bollocks, either way he's been humiliated / hurt :P

My local Tesco is the new one in Maryhill. To get in if you've got a trolley you have to go up one of those escalator things that the trolleys wheels magnetise themselves to.

Now, if you happen to just have a basket and just want to walk up, you've almost always got some p***k that's planted their trolley slap bang in the middle instead of off to one side to let people past.

I'm not saying it's the worst crime ever, but the perpetrators deserve to be fucked and burned in front of their families

My local Tesco is the new one in Maryhill. To get in if you've got a trolley you have to go up one of those escalator things that the trolleys wheels magnetise themselves to.

Now, if you happen to just have a basket and just want to walk up, you've almost always got some p***k that's planted their trolley slap bang in the middle instead of off to one side to let people past.

I'm not saying it's the worst crime ever, but the perpetrators deserve to be fucked and burned in front of their families

That tesco has an annoying car park as well.

The National Rail Enquiries site advises that there are ongoing disruptions due to the weather which will make my commute tonight rather long.

All Scotrail services have been cancelled according to someone on my Twitter feed.

All Scotrail services have been cancelled according to someone on my Twitter feed.

He's probably not far wrong. Scotrail journey check.

Coming home from town earlier there was tree branches scattered across the roads and it was a fight to get anywhere with the wind, even with my extra weight. I wouldn't bother going out unless you have to. Or you've got a metal plate for a skull.

He's probably not far wrong. Scotrail journey check.

Coming home from town earlier there was tree branches scattered across the roads and it was a fight to get anywhere with the wind, even with my extra weight. I wouldn't bother going out unless you have to. Or you've got a metal plate for a skull.

My mum said that there's a whole tree lying across Great Western Road.

Someone posted this on Twitter too;

304928351.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1306166626&Signature=Rpt4IhD6Id3AqNrZcyAH8QYaTKY%3D

I went out to get some bread earlier (and Smartie cookies, two of which I have had already and both were burnt so that's a PTTGOYN) and I was had to dodge a couple of empty wheelie bins that the wind knocked over. Incidentally, I tried to wear a jacket that was several sizes to big so I could act like a was wee again and try and fly. I couldn't find one :(

I didn't like the idea of Adam bringing the wee man home on the bus because he'd have had to walk from the nursery to the bus station, then the bus to home, so I had to pre-book him a taxi - at least they don't have a set route and can avoid roads with big trees. I'm a bit worried about that as well now. Half of one of the trees out the back of the flat is lying on the ground, and they're not exactly little, young trees either. I think it is starting to die down, but it's still fairly fierce.

I have a rather important observation shift tonight as well, christ knows what'll happen. One minute there is one leaving every half hour, now it's "Sorry but all ScotRail services are being suspended (including EDB-Glas), with no alternative transport provided."

I went out to get some bread earlier (and Smartie cookies, two of which I have had already and both were burnt so that's a PTTGOYN) and I was had to dodge a couple of empty wheelie bins that the wind knocked over. Incidentally, I tried to wear a jacket that was several sizes to big so I could act like a was wee again and try and fly. I couldn't find one :(

that's a dangerous game, get a good lean into a gust, you can feel you're on the verge of taking off, are ready to embrace it then BAM! the wind dies and your flat on your face with arms above your head.

For 10 minutes the power in my house kept on turning on and off every 5 seconds and every time it did it made a "beep" noise. I was practically shouting at my phone to make it stop. mad.gif