Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

They do? I've owned several cookers and only two have had fans. Does that count as "typical"?

Never come across a gas cooker without a fan. Come to think of it my current cooker is the first I've ever come across without a fan. At all.

Even more pertinent, why the hell are we all having a discussion about cookers? Jesus, is the telly that shit?

Yes.

My cooker doesn't have a fan because it's not shit.

Whatever you say, sweet cheeks. Doesn't change the fact it's not working :)

It's therefore safe to conclude that manual workers are useless and lazy while people from Fife and the North East are technologically backward. I think we've changed a lot of perceptions today, good work.

Technologically backward? I'm sure the oil industry will agree wholeheartedly with your fag-packet conclusions.

Technologically backward? I'm sure the oil industry will agree wholeheartedly with your fag-packet conclusions.

Telling you think its an achievement to be on the same level as Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.

Telling you think its an achievement to be on the same level as Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.

Yeah, because like on-shore drilling is EXACTLY the same as off-shore drilling in terms of technological and resource demands. :rolleyes:

Yeah, because like on-shore drilling is EXACTLY the same as off-shore drilling in terms of technological and resource demands. :rolleyes:

Tbh none of us in the developed world care. Just keep churning out the oil for us to use and live in your backwater cesspool.

Tbh none of us in the developed world care. Just keep churning out the oil for us to use and live in your backwater cesspool.

Gas back on then.

Away and get your bath.

Mind and give the plebs that sorted your utility a thank you and a few farthings for their trouble.

Without trying to wind anyone up or anything, how does a gas grill work? I've genuinely only ever seen electric grills, and while I can comprehend a gas oven, the concept of a gas grill eludes me.

It's a fairly similar set up, but at the top of the cavity, rather than the bottom. Have you ever seen this old type of gas heater?

Mobile_Gas_Heater_JN20YZ42A_1_884.jpg

Imagine those panels being set in the top of the oven and it's a bit like that.

Have you actually asked them when the repair will be complete, or are you just enduring a particularly bad menzies.

As I said, they 'hope' to have is sorted by the end of the weekend, the problem isn't in this house but outside in the area because some Dickson hit a pipe.

As I said, they 'hope' to have is sorted by the end of the weekend, the problem isn't in this house but outside in the area because some Dickson hit a pipe.

Fucking doubt that.

I've no doubt they'll do the decent thing.

If it were Scottish Water, they would be round with the Evian, lickety spit.

I suppose, being Scottish Gas Network, they will be round with roast dinners and a cheeky wee Rioja for you.

They might even give you a sponge bath to ease the bed sores.

I shaved my pubes and now they itch like f**k. sad.gif

Well that was just a stupid thing to have done. Next time try cutting them instead. It's a lot less painful after. :P

Well that was just a stupid thing to have done. Next time try cutting them instead. It's a lot less painful after. :P

Cutting is dangerous business. One slip could leave you with a severly sliced bollock....trimming with an electric shaver is the way to go.

Trim, not shave, ya diddy.

There is no greater satisfaction than feeling really smooth in the groin region.

Buuuut the next day when the rash kicks in you get awfully itchy and want to cry.

my broadband box is fucked, with the internet working for 10 minutes then going off for 3 or 4 minutes then going on for 10 again. i phoned O2 earlier to get a new one and they said that i would need to go through all their diagnostics which they said is likely to take more than an hour. i had to go so just left it, meaning i'll have to go through it all tomorrow.

i know it's fucked, you know it's fucked. give me a new fucking box.

Edited by bullywee