Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My sore finger has now been confirmed as broken! I now have to have a lollipop stick taped to it for 3 weeks. Makes day to day tasks slightly harder but at least I have a good excuse for missing the toilet bowl!

working with fuds from edinburgh just now,..,..EH? KEN? EH? KEN? EH EH EH? Not everything you say is a question you fuken gadgy thick sounding b*****ds!

I say old chap,some of us are rather chipper,what what..

keep getting a phonecall from some chappy who thinks he is 3 mobile offering me a new contract as mine has ran out..

im with o2, and barely 9 months into current contract..

dry.gif

First job interview in 2 hours time! Shitting myself, hope to God I get it - fed up being skint. The fact I need to dress quite smart for it as well makes me even more nervous. sad.gif

Don't let the nerves get to you. It's half an hour of your life that you have to spend speaking correctly and thinking before you do so. If you can't do that, you don't deserve a job. You will be just fine. Deep breath as you head in the door and away you go.

Don't let the nerves get to you. It's half an hour of your life that you have to spend speaking correctly and thinking before you do so. If you can't do that, you don't deserve a job. You will be just fine. Deep breath as you head in the door and away you go.

Most re-assuring thing I've ever heard in my life, thnaks! I'm naturally pretty confident but I'm pretty nervous. I love Zara as well so it'd be fucking brilliant if I worked there.

If I get the job I'll find out who you are (C.Muir) and buy you a drink next season at a Clyde game.

Gtid, some wee hints for the interview.

Arrive around ten mins early.

If you smoke, don't have one about an hour beforehand.

Speak clearly and concisely

Take proof of id (some companies may ask u for it)

Also, they will ask you if you have any questions to ask them. NEVER say no!!! Ask about possible career advancement, training opportunities etc.

Keep your answers short and relevent, don't waffle.

Finally, be yourself :)

All the best and good luck

Guest The Phoenix

First job interview in 2 hours time! Shitting myself, hope to God I get it - fed up being skint. The fact I need to dress quite smart for it as well makes me even more nervous. sad.gif

Sound advice from Mrs M.

May I add, make eye contact with the person asking you the question.

Always think when answering a question based on your personal experience - What (you did), Why (you did it), What (was the outcome).

Always try to use "I" rather than "We" - it's you they want to employ not your pals!

Good luck.

Gtid, some wee hints for the interview.

Arrive around ten mins early.

If you smoke, don't have one about an hour beforehand.

Speak clearly and concisely

Take proof of id (some companies may ask u for it)

Also, they will ask you if you have any questions to ask them. NEVER say no!!! Ask about possible career advancement, training opportunities etc.

Keep your answers short and relevent, don't waffle.

Finally, be yourself :)

All the best and good luck

Sound advice from Mrs M.

May I add, make eye contact with the person asking you the question.

Always think when answering a question based on your personal experience - What (you did), Why (you did it), What (was the outcome).

Always try to use "I" rather than "We" - it's you they want to employ not your pals!

Good luck.

Brilliant advice, cheers. Feeling a bit better now thanks to this, gotta love P&B at times I'll let you all know if I get it.

"Hello is this Mr Lib?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"My name is <name> I am calling on behalf of Consumer Survey _____"

"Why?"

"We are conducting a survey about your area, shall we start now?"

"Okay"

"Can I just confirm that your postcode is <postcode> and your address is <address>"

"No that's wrong"

"Oh my God, that is not your postcode?"

"No."

"What is our postcode?"

"I do not have a postcode"

"Where do you live?"

"I do not live. I am dead"

"... you are dead?"

"Yes"

" *laughs* nervously"

"This is no laughing matter. I am dead. I find your conduct extremely offensive. I wish to speak to your manager"

" *laughs* sorry Sir, are you saying you are dead?"

"Yes, and I find your conduct thoroughly untactful. I wish to make a complaint to your manager"

"Okay goodbye"

What the f**k is wrong with you man?

I was talking to one of my customers on monday whilst having my lunch and he had to sit down as he said he felt really sore,He lost all the colour from his face and looking like shit.He said he felt a bit better and we went and got his stuff that he was shipping out that day.

He has been off work since and i text him to ask how he was but didn't get an answer,It turns out that he was having a heart attack whilst i was talking to him :blink::blink:

He is only 40 :blink:

Edited by keithgy

The gas has been switched off for at least four hours now by the useless fuckers trying to fix the problem in the area. Cos it's fine, we don't at all want hot running water or cooked food, continue to proceed at your leisurely pace.

If we had less fat manual workers spouting drivel on internet forums this country wouldn't be broke all the time.

The gas has been switched off for at least four hours now by the useless fuckers trying to fix the problem in the area. Cos it's fine, we don't at all want hot running water or cooked food, continue to proceed at your leisurely pace.

If we had less fat manual workers spouting drivel on internet forums this country wouldn't be broke all the time.

and the transformation into dickson is complete..........congratulations