Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I said that I would rather Arbroath won the Scottish cup than Scotland won the world cup. They all 'support' Rangers though despite never stepping foot in Ibrox so I didn't really expect them to understand. Then I went on in a big rant into how watching Rangers on the telly doesn't count as supporting them. I don't take any of it back though.

Could've been the reason why I really need it the now smartarse :P

Come to think of it, why would you care about Donny? :o

Why do I care? 'Cos I fucking love Donny, alright?

L4L, I'm the same, I'd rather Clyde won the Scottish Cup than Scotland won the WC. I love Scotland, obviously, but Clyde always come first for me.

I said that I would rather Arbroath won the Scottish cup than Scotland won the world cup. They all 'support' Rangers though despite never stepping foot in Ibrox so I didn't really expect them to understand. Then I went on in a big rant into how watching Rangers on the telly doesn't count as supporting them. I don't take any of it back though.

That's some heavy shit.

L4L, I'm the same, I'd rather Clyde won the Scottish Cup than Scotland won the WC.  I love Scotland, obviously, but Clyde always come first for me.

Same, I thought they would just understand it was my opinion but they had to be total dicks about it. One of them was away to punch me to if I didn't leave.

Completely agree. I couldn't give a monkeys if Scotland won the World Cup. Would be an excuse for a bit of Englisher baiting of some of my friends, but beyond that it would just be a swally opportunity.

Thistle winning a national trophy (other than, perhaps, the Challenge Cup) on the other hand... I could die happy.

I do that sometimes to make it seem like an urgent question.

Before you make a post on here, you should write down "should I really say this????" on a piece of paper. It might make you reconsider.

We have no fucking idea why she won't come forward now. She said she was happy to do it before we were told about the information she has and now she isn't because we do know. :blink: It makes no fucking sense whatsoever and doesn't make a blind bit of difference if we knew or not.

We told the police we had information from a witness, they said they would need to come forward themselves otherwise it's just a game of chinese whispers. (Their exact words) We know exactly the names of said group and there previous goings on with the police and have they been let off with more than just burglary. Myself, and both brother and father-in-laws have all thought about taking it into our own hands but we were hoping this may just have gave us the outcome we wanted without having to get our hands dirty/possibly stabbed.

Sorry to hear about what happened, but u can't do anything about it. You'd be an obvious suspect and you've posted your intentions on the internet which could be used against you. Presumably you've registered on this site with an email address which means this could easily come up.

You'd no doubt end up getting nicked.

Sucks :(

Would rather see Scotland win the WC than Celtic winning any trophy going.

With respect, you've doubtless seen, either in person or on TV, your team win multiple leagues, Scottish Cups and League Cups. It's fair enough for fans of the 2 teams for whom at least (at the bare minimum) winning one domestic trophy every season can be expected to say they'd rather see the national side win a major honour, but for fans of clubs outwith the Old Firm, whose teams have little or no chance of winning a major domestic honour in the near future (if at all) it would be a whole different feeling.

With respect, you've doubtless seen, either in person or on TV, your team win multiple leagues, Scottish Cups and League Cups. It's fair enough for fans of the 2 teams for whom at least (at the bare minimum) winning one domestic trophy every season can be expected to say they'd rather see the national side win a major honour, but for fans of clubs outwith the Old Firm, whose teams have little or no chance of winning a major domestic honour in the near future (if at all) it would be a whole different feeling.

Aye, but how many countries are there in Great Britain?

I have an RBS student credit card with a limit of £500. The balance on it yesterday was £491 and something or other pence. They've added interest on of £6.49. They have also charged me an overlimit fee of £12. My balance is currently £510 and something or other pence. How in the name of f**k does that work?

I have an RBS student credit card with a limit of £500. The balance on it yesterday was £491 and something or other pence. They've added interest on of £6.49. They have also charged me an overlimit fee of £12. My balance is currently £510 and something or other pence. How in the name of f**k does that work?

Call the fuckers.

Did you get your hair done recently?

If so, would you be Miss D n roots? :D