Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

hmm

he may be technically in the right. but does anyone else think 'mr adams' is a bit of a c**t?

Aren't the flowers that they plant in parks for everyone to enjoy? :P

Edit. Then again I cant see the harm in kids picking a few flowers could do. :unsure:

Edited by saints1884

I think it's probably more likely that they kept an eye and, when after 20 minutes the girls were still picking them, it will have been clear that the best course of action was to have a wee word wi the parents to point out there not actually supposed to do that. I doubt very much that the police where giving it the full stakeout, standing in bushes dressed as trees, they'll have been an obvious presence in the park so the parents are likely to have seen them and this would have made it clear that the parents were unaware that it was "technically criminal damage".

Something that could've been given a positive spin by the parents (ie, explaining the police can be a source of information) has instead been reinforced as a negative with the net result of the kids being more likely to grow up freightened to talk to the police and that is not a good thing.

so its a good use of police time?

of course not, they should've been rounding up all the murderers and rapists that were obviously highly active in the town as the officers strolled through the park.

The park probably isn't a bad place to start, to be fair.

Guest The Phoenix

When you park in a near empty car park and the next car that comes in feels the need to park right next to you..

Otherwise known as GUS...

Gent's Urinal Syndrome.

My top five (in no particular order)

1. People walking down the right hand side of stairs and not the left.

2. At double doors in buildings, people trying to go thru the one door instead of opening up the other one.

3. Driving with fog lights on when its not foggy.

4. Folk not picking up dog sh!t when their dog does a sh!t

5. Folk who pretend to be posh but aren't

My top five (in no particular order)

1. People walking down the right hand side of stairs and not the left. Racist

2. At double doors in buildings, people trying to go thru the one door instead of opening up the other one. It's a lot more annoying when you hold the door for someone and they chose to ignore you and open the other one for themselves. the point is valid in instances of a bottleneck though.

3. Driving with fog lights on when its not foggy. fair enough

4. Folk not picking up dog sh!t when their dog does a sh!t. fucking bang right on, these people should be executed.

5. Folk who pretend to be posh but aren't. people that pretend to be 'common' when they're actually posh are much much worse.

Still not got my money from college from last week because I was marked as not being there even though I was.

Because that hasn't went in and my phone insurance has came out I have now went over my overdraft limit which means I have been paying £5 a day since I came out.mad.gif

Still not got my money from college from last week because I was marked as not being there even though I was.

Because that hasn't went in and my phone insurance has came out I have now went over my overdraft limit which means I have been paying £5 a day since I came out.mad.gif

Those homophobic b*****ds.