Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I doubt you'll have much bother getting one for the home end if needs must. They only tend to sell out when the big teams come to Eastlands. Gloryhunting fucks.

The Blue Moon forum was hilarious last night. Here's a couple of gems:

f**k OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I KNEW WE'D BOTTLE IT I KNEW THIS WOULD BE A FUCKING HARD GAME BUT NONE OF YOU WOULD LISTEN TO ME I TOLD YOU THIS GAME WOULD BE HARDER THAN THE FUCKING FINAL ITSELF AND WE'VE BLOWN IT 1-0 WOULD HAVE BEEN ACCEPTABLE NOT GOOD NOT FUCKING GOOD BUT ACCEPTABLE AS IT PUTS US IN AN OK POSITION BUT 2-0 IS A FUCKING MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB IT'S A HOME GAME WE MUST WIN THIS IS OUR COMPETITION TO LOSE AND WE'VE FUCKING BLOWN IT I CAN SEE IT NOW WE'RE GONNA WIN 1-0 AT HOME AND IT WONT BE ENOUGH IT'S HAMBURG ALL OVER AGAIN f**k OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Kiev aren't a top side they benefit in europe from the home matches just like the russian and ukranian teams do. Its so cold teams like us aren't used to the conditions and they punish teams at home, they will have a shock when they come to our place alnd we ram 4 past them and that isn't an exaderation either

Despite us scoring four at Besiktas and also four in BATE.

Also, word is only 14,000 tickets sold so far.

Just back from Sweden, had great time but one big annoyance - everyone speaks perfect English but with an incredibly false Californian accent straight out of some American teenage soap. Really burst my balls.

What did you expect them to sound like? Extremely deep accent with the word "Ken" at the end of every sentence?

Just back from Sweden, had great time but one big annoyance - everyone speaks perfect English but with an incredibly false Californian accent straight out of some American teenage soap. Really burst my balls.

Yeah I think that's called the natural accent of Swedish people when they speak English. I imagine you would sound like a right c**t if you were speaking Swedish rather than English.

Yeah I think that's called the natural accent of Swedish people when they speak English. I imagine you would sound like a right c**t if you were speaking Swedish rather than English.

At least they didn't speak with a Dundonian accent. Now that would have been fucking annoying.

Bought a watercolour by James McBey a few weeks ago and ended up selling it on today. :( I made a fair bit on it, so much that I couldn't walk away from the deal, but I really liked the painting. I've got more money now but I'm culturally poorer :P

It's still a wrench to sell something like that all the same. Although I still have his etching of the first view of Jerusalem the British army had in WW1 which I'm definitely not selling to anyone. It's an artist proof as well one of the first six off the plate. The Imprial war museum have one Aberdeen art gallery has another. Thats part of my pension fund.

Bought a watercolour by James McBey a few weeks ago and ended up selling it on today. :( I made a fair bit on it, so much that I couldn't walk away from the deal, but I really liked the painting. I've got more money now but I'm culturally poorer :P

It's still a wrench to sell something like that all the same. Although I still have his etching of the first view of Jerusalem the British army had in WW1 which I'm definitely not selling to anyone. It's an artist proof as well one of the first six off the plate. The Imperial war museum have one Aberdeen art gallery has another. That's part of my pension fund.

Or a potential inheritance tax buster ;)

Or a potential inheritance tax buster ;)

Yep, I have a lot of paintings for that purpose as well. If I had more money I'd be stacking them up in a secure warehouse somewhere. But I'm married with children and I'm skint. :lol:

Lost my fucking passport and I don't have a provisional. Ah well, looks like no nights out for me for a while until I apply for a provisional.

:lol:

That IS nightmare. Me and my mates were getting into pubs aged 16 because we joined the youth hostel association and they gave you a membership card with a birthdate and a photo on it. We lied about our ages of course but it passed off as acceptable id back in the day. :D

What did you expect them to sound like? Extremely deep accent with the word "Ken" at the end of every sentence?

There's nothing 'natural' about it, I suspect it's a product of learning much of their English (conversationally) from US imported TV.

Fake or imported American accents are shite because they're not as good as the real thing.

At least they didn't speak with a Dundonian accent. Now that would have been fucking annoying.

Dundonian accent is fine it's their own sub-language that's the issue.

Went for a haircut yesterday and asked for a '3' and a '2' when I meant to ask for a '3' and a '4'. I now have a skinhead and look like a complete and utter faggot.

I'm quite annoyed you won't be there tomorrow to point and laugh at you.

Went for a haircut yesterday and asked for a '3' and a '2' when I meant to ask for a '3' and a '4'. I now have a skinhead and look like a complete and utter faggot.

:lol: Unlucky mate.

I've had a few belters in my time too. :ph34r:

I'm going now I think :(.

I look like a fat Alan Lithgow.

Good stuff, I look forward to laughing at you. Remember to walk past me at some point tomorrow in case I forget. :lol:

Taking the wee man? Smiddy pre-match?

Nah, I'm not bringing him again for a while, not after the nightmare he was at the Elgin game a couple of weeks ago.

Doubt I'll be at the Smiddy beforehand, getting a lift and not leaving until 1.30pm so I'll probably just have a beer before I leave the flat.