Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sahira Shah is the character. She's been brought in as a direct rival to the lovely Jac.

Ah her. I was too distracted by her exquisite beating heart procedure :wub:

For all the obsession with Patsy Kensit (hugely overrated) Holby City has had its fair share of cracking ladies. Always seems to be the consultants and registrars rather than the nurses though. Must be the allure of a dominating intelligent female... :ph34r:

Ah her. I was too distracted by her exquisite beating heart procedure :wub:

For all the obsession with Patsy Kensit (hugely overrated) Holby City has had its fair share of cracking ladies. Always seems to be the consultants and registrars rather than the nurses though. Must be the allure of a dominating intelligent female... :ph34r:

tbf the petrenko one when she's not dressed as vampires bride, is reasonable, but I see she is now an F1 rather than a sister.

tbf the petrenko one when she's not dressed as vampires bride, is reasonable, but I see she is now an F1 rather than a sister.

Exactly. It seems any decent woman's going places. Even Chrissy's trying to become a nurse-consultant.

Now Penny Valentine... *swoon*

Old Firm fans. It's so sad that they can't see how identical they all are. Facebook is filled with 'i hate Lennon' and 'McCoist is scum'. Really just f**k off.

2 cheeks of the same arse.

was gonna post something similar to this, to make it ever so slightly more annoying (as i used to like that song) "just can't get enough" will be quoted several hundred times dry.gif

FTOF

Edited by Clarko_son

Getting up at 5 to drive my mum to the airport so she can visit her pal in dublin. I don't mind doing that, its just the reasons for her going. Her pal is poorly :(

i got tricked into watching 3 guys 1 hammer tonight. for those who haven't seen it, or even heard about it, i know this post may add to the intrigue, bust seriously never ever watch it. i had never felt sick after watching a video before tonight.

i got tricked into watching 3 guys 1 hammer tonight. for those who haven't seen it, or even heard about it, i know this post may add to the intrigue, bust seriously never ever watch it. i had never felt sick after watching a video before tonight.

Indeed, a very sick video. :barf

I have an utter c**t of a question to do for an Applied Management Accounting tutorial. I'm sitting looking at it and none of it is sinking in whatsoever.

Guest The Phoenix

I have an utter c**t of a question to do for an Applied Management Accounting tutorial. I'm sitting looking at it and none of it is sinking in whatsoever.

Where's Ad Lib when you need him? :unsure:

He knows everything. :rolleyes:

how can you know almost everything, yet be wrong 90% of the time? its a miracle!

edit: I say 90% because clearly you have taste in fictional redheaded doctors...

It was a joke.

Virtually no one knows much if anything at all. It's all relative and no matter how close perception is to reaching a truth, it cannot be truly "known" to have been reached.

And yes, my taste in fictional doctors is exquisite ;)